💙Scenario- How you Guys First Met💙

Nobodys P.O.V

You just moved to a new area in Japan about a week ago. You were still moving your stuff inside of your 1 bedroom apartment. (you just moved due to some family issues)

~Flashback~

You were in your room silently crying while trying to hide from your parent's strict rules. You were used to being ignored by them. They never even bothered to ask about your day or your interests. But the irony in this is that they were aware of what they were doing, but they had the NERVE to ask why YOU didn't spend time with THEM. It was complete crap it was obviously a toxic guilt trip. As soon as you'd become old enough to apply for a job, you decided you were going to save enough money to live in another part of Japan and cut them off. When you finally earned enough, you packed your things and left without a single word.

  Y/N P.O.V

I walked up to my apartment and pulled my keys out to unlock the door. You opened the door to be greeted by a bunch of boxes. You groaned out of being tired from moving other things all this week. You walked to your bedroom and decided to finish unpacking the rest of the things since there weren't that many boxes leftover in there.

 You walked to your bedroom and decided to finish unpacking the rest of the things since there weren't that many boxes leftover in there

A/N - Let's pretend that this is your room( I just got this off of Pinterest lol)

After finishing, you decided to go to your local cafe to get f/d(favorite drink) so you can stay awake longer, so you can unpack more things today.

Nobodys P.O.V

She walks up to a cafe with a really cozy atmosphere. When she enters the doors, she is greeted by stares and warm background discussions. You look confused as you try to figure out that she had on her pajamas from last night. Your h/c, h/l was messy and your clothes were all wrinkled and you had eye bags. She decided to shrug off the stares and get in line to order your drink. You're finally in the front of the line and you look at your barista and he has purple hair and crazy eye bags. You looked at his name tag apparently, his name is Shinso.

Shinso's P.O.V

I see this really pretty girl with messy h/l and h/c hair. She's pretty cute I thought to myself. "Can I please get an f/d and a chocolate chip cookies please?" She tiredly said. I kindly replied, " Is that?" "Yes, that will be all." "What name should I put your order under?" "Put it under y/n." She then pays and I turn around to go make her drink. I decided to be a little bold and put my name and number on the side of her drink and added a little note that said Call me ;D (Sorry if that was cringy lol)  "Drink for y/n!" I called out.

Your P.O.V

I go up to get my order and I notice something written on my drink. It was the bartender's phone number. You blush as you smile on your way back home. You put the number in your contacts list as Shinso

~y/n - Hey this is y/n from the cafe. ^_^

~Shinso - Oh hey I just got off work what's up?

~y/n - I just got home and I'm unpacking my boxes.

~Shinso -  Oh well do you wanna take a break and hang out somewhere.

~y/n - Yea that sounds really good could we meet at the park at 3 pm

~Shinso -  Ok I'm down I'll see you there. -_-