💙Scenarios - When You Get Jealous💙

A/N: I'm going to add some ocs as the story progresses so it's easy for me to write. I'm not gonna replace 1a students tho maybe just some 1b and 1c students, so if you see a name you're not familiar with it's an oc. Also, I'm not gonna share the details on an oc unless you guys want me to. If you do I'll write a separate chapter with their persona and their quirks and stuff(maybe ill make y/n fight one of them😏) also sorry if I make any grammar mistakes I'm using my phone today☺️ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORYY

CW: Swearing, slight hint of bullying

Nobody's P.O.V

Y/n and Shinso were going to the mall because y/n needed help picking out some clothes. She put on her outfit did some light makeup and walked out of her dorm. (srry if u don't wear makeup) You walked over to Shinso's dorm excited to see him and you find a girl from your class. "Yui? What are you doing here?" Yui always bullied you for dumb shit like grades and her fake ass competition for attention from boys. She was your typical "mean girl" she makes fun of anyone that's different than her because she thought she was "the center of the Earth". "Well... I'm here to steal your man because he doesn't deserve a slut like you." Her harsh insults got to you sometimes, especially if it was something about your relationship with Shinso. However, you weren't going to let her know that what she said got to you. "Oh! I'm the slut??? Says the one whos had sex with most of the boys in 1-A... Get the fuck outta my face with that bullshit."  After you said that she was speechless and didn't say a word to you until Shinso walked out of his dorm.

Shinso's P.O.V

I opened my door to see this girl I didn't know and y/n. "Hi y/n you ready fo-" I was cut when this girl started to kiss me. I immediately pushed her away while slightly blushing. I was confused about what just happened so I stayed quiet and didn't say a word. I looked over at y/n, and she looked really upset, I mean I could understand why.

After a lot of awkward silence between all of us, the girl said, "See, I gave him such a good kiss that he can't even think straight! How do like that you trashy pig skank!" After she said that she walked away swaying her hips. When I tried to say something to her, she pushed me out of her way and ran into my dorm.

Your P.O.V

I was beyond pissed about what just happened. After I was in the dorm, I slammed the door and locked it. I went over to his couch(in all oneshots the dorms are going to be much bigger than they actually are) and sat down on the couch. After a few minutes, Shinso walked over to the couch and set next to me. "Hey princess, are you mad at me? Is it my fault that she kissed me?" After hearing him say that, I was filled with a mixture of Jealousy, guilt, and anger. "...No babe it's not your fault I just..." Without thinking, I cupped his face and started kissing him, and he started to kiss me back. I was filled with a slight hint of... lust? I knew I wasn't ready to do anything like "that" yet, but why did I feel like this. I slipped my tongue into the kiss and we started to make out intensely. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss to catch my breath. I mumbled under my breath "I bet that kiss was better than Yui could ever give you..." "It was princess. You know I would never leave you for someone like THAT right. I love you so much." I blushed when I realized Shinso heard me say that. I was needy for his attention and didn't even feel like going to the mall. I just wanted to cuddle with him while watching f/a(favorite anime)

Nobody's P.O.V

And that's exactly what they did they fell asleep in each other's comfort while watching anime. Wow, I wish I had that :'( but I don't 🤩