💙🖤Scenarios - The Big Fight🖤💙

A/N - I'm not good at angst scenarios lol but there is possible swearing. Also, I'm not responsible for your tears(︶^︶) also sorry for not publishing chapters I've been busy with stuff lol but ill try to get back on publishing chapters every once in a while

Nobody's P.O.V

Y/n always hung out with the boys in 1A. She had the best friendships with the members of the bakusquad. Especially Kirishima and Mina since they were nice and help her out more than the others.  She had planned to meet with Shinso later today since they couldn't be together that often since they both needed to study for finals and were in different classes. However, she didn't end up coming over because she went to study with the bakusquad. 

time skip cus I don't feel like writing about studying since I don't even do it to begin with

Your P.O.V

After I finished studying I checked my phone to see 20+ calls and messages from Shinso. After looking at those I panicked because I completely forgot that I promised to spend time with him today. I put my phone into my bag and ran over to his dorm and knocked on it. Shinso opened the door with a disappointed look on his face.

Shinso's P.O.V

I was really irritated because y/n promised me that she would spend today with me and I was waiting for the chance to spend time with her. I was really upset that she didn't come, but she probably had a reason for it right, so I asked her." Why didn't you come over today, did you have something to do?" "I'm sorry I forgot Shin I went to study with Mina, Kiri and the others" After hearing her say that I got really upset and jealous because it seems like she cares more about her "squad" than she cares about me. "So does the "bakusquad" mean more to you than me since you spend your time with them every day? Am I just some fucking plaything that you throw away when you're done with me! If you're losing interest in me just say so instead of getting my goddamn hopes up..." I was on the verge of tears after saying that, but I also feel like I said too much and overreacted. Out of embarrassment, I slammed my door shut. After saying that, I felt like I couldn't face her for a while.

Your P.O.V

After hearing him shut the door on me like that I felt like I wanted to cry, but I didn't want anyone in the dorm hallway to see me and start to worry, so I ran into my dorm and slammed my door. (Is that type of behavior normal or am I weird for suppressing my emotions so I don't bother anybody? btw imma use slanted text for thoughts so you guys aren't confused)I jumped onto my bed and cried so hard that I got tired and fell asleep with my school uniform on. I feel so much regret right now. If I didn't hang out with everybody else, Shinso wouldn't be mad at me.  I was so upset and confused that I didn't even dream I just contemplated my actions the whole night in my sleep.

( I hope this turned out right since I haven't been writing in several weeks if it didn't just let me know in the comments)