💙Scenarios - First Time Making Out💙

Nobody's P.O.V

Shinso and y/n name have been dating for about 3 months by now and she was on her way to Shinso's dorm to study for a test that was coming up. (Sorry ik this suck a cliche... aNyWaYs back to the storyyyy!)

Your P.O.V

I was walking over to Shinso's dorm carrying my books in my backpack. I was really bored with being at school and listening to my teachers' non-stop nonsense. I knock on his door and patiently waited for him to open the door. He opened the door with a smile and welcomed me inside. I walked into his room.

I put my stuff on the floor next to his bed and sat on the edge retrieving my textbooks from my bag. "Okay let's get started!" I cheered happily. After studying for about 30 minutes, I got reeeeeally bored, so I decided to do kiss him. Now, this wasn't gonna be just a simple peck on the lips no, I wanted to try making out with him since we never did that before. I sighed really loud, which got his attention. "What's up, is something wrong  y/n?" "Well I was thinking we could do something other than study~" I leaned over and positions myself on his lap and started to kiss him on the lips. He started blushing really hard and surprisingly kissed me again after I broke the kiss. After a series, I decided to slip my tongue into his mouth. His violet eyes opened wide as he broke away the kiss quickly out of shock. "W-what was that just now?" he said blushing. "I don't know..." I said while I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chance.  "Let's do that again...p-please." "Ok !" After I said that we were just sitting on his bed making out for what felt like forever before we got back to our studies.

(A/N: Sorry if this was cringe ~_~ I'm not used to making things like this, as I write more stuff like this I'll get better I promise.)