💖Holiday Cuddles💖

I'm making this fic because Christmas is tomorrow lol ~_~

Nobody P.O.V

Shinso and y/n were on their way back to their dorms after building some snowmen and having a snowball fight. They were freezing cold from being  outside all day. When they walked into Shinso's dorm, they were still laughing and goofing off like always. 

Your P.O.V

I ran to the bathroom to go take a shower. While I was in the shower, I heard the door open, it was Shinso. He stepped in the shower with me and we took a shower together. I put on my pajamas and went to the kitchen. I grabbed 2 mugs, a bag of mini marshmallows, milk, hot cocoa mix and whipped cream. I finished making them and made my way to the couch with the cups.

The hot chocolate you made looked like this(you can make it look like something else if you want to tho)

I turned on the TV and started drinking mine waiting for him to come in here. I heard him starting to make his way over here. He sat next to me and grabbed the other mug and placed a kiss on my forehead. We were just drink hot chocolate, enjoying the peaceful silence and each others company. We both finished drinking our hot cocoa, then we put our mugs on the endtable next to the couch. 

Shinso's P.O.V

We had so much fun today, so just relaxing together was the perfect way to end the day for me. I grabbed to remote and turned on f/c/m(Favorite Chrismas Movie) because  y/n likes it. 

Nobody's P.O.V

They cuddled and enjoyed each presence while watching f/c/m and fell asleep together on the couch.