Meeting the "Boy"

"Please wait a minute, the King will see you shortly" said the butler as he set a few refreshments on the large coffee table.

Damn. Boujee.

The woman's husband didn't even spare a second as he started eating the cookies like some hungry pig that hadn't seen any food in years.

She shot him a glare and the door frame opened. It was the king, 2 men, believed to be his sons followed by 2 guards. The butler bowed and ushered him to a seat.

"Thank you Akaashi, you may leave" He ordered not sparing the butler a glance and he obliged walking out not before nodding at the Grey haired guard at the door, instead eyeing down the woman and her pi- husband who had almost choked on a cookie.

The king took a seat on the large sofa opposite them while his sons stood right behind him with their arms behind their backs. What is this? Mafia?

"You've come a long way. Speak" The King ordered as he folded his arms sending shivers down their spines. The king wasn't exactly scary but he was not to be crossed.

The lady and her manz knew that had to be reasonable or else they wouldn't return with their fingers.

"Well your majesty, we've travelled a long way from the north and we brought with us whom we believe is your child" the man spoke up adjusting his tie. Smh polyester suit. The ghetto

"Where is the child now?" The king asked. Fuck. They had not thought this through.

"Uh-"

"In the village sir... we had to leave him there. Because he doesn't like new people and um-" the man struggled to speak

'Shit.' The woman thought. She didn't tell her husband the kid was a girl. Heck she didn't even know when she wrote the letter for the king. Why? Because she wasn't giving the kid a bath until just last week.

"Then why did you come all the way here?"

"Well- you see it's not easy raising a little one and we aren't financiall-"

"Then why didn't you bring him? Did you think I'd just give you money to take care of my child and send you off?"

"W-wel-"

"And who did you leave him with? How do I know you're not lying now and there's no child."

"Ah- sire he-"

"Infact. I don't believe you. Bokuto, Kuroo. Go and search their carriage." He ordered.

"Yes sire." The guards bowed before leaving the room. Their faces have visibly changed and it was obvious they'd been caught.

"What's the matter. You seem a little pale" the first son smiled coldly. His beautiful features made it even scarier as he was the most harmless looking out of all the brothers. (Y'all its suga)

Meanwhile...