Finger Kink

TW// Kinda gorey and Implied Violence

"Alright (Y/n) are you ready to go in?" Ukai asked. He knew she'd probably be scared seeing them again.

"Yep!"

He walked in and he was immediate greeted by The hag and her Husband, (Y/n) tightened her grip on him. Something obviously wasn't right, she was scared.

"Let's make this a quick one. I'm busy" Ukai said sternly taking a seat opposite them. He gaze never left them which made it more intimidating a she crossed his leg sitting his daughter right beside him.

"First, you'll take me to your home an-"

"Ah~ your majesty no need for that" the woman started, sounding awfully jittery this Morning.

"Don't ever interrupt me again if you want to remain alive." Ukai warned.

"Now, you'll take me to your home, I'll examine the conditions you've put my daughter in and I'll pick up her belongings. If I'm satisfied, I'll give you the compensations you're requesting" Ukai didn't stutter.

"Of course, your majesty. When do we set off?" The hag's husband's  face lit up at the words compensation.

"Hm. I remember yesterday you told me this child was a boy." Ukai said. The woman's face went pale, making him smirk in satisfaction.

"So. Were you not taking good care of her enough to know he was actually a she?"

"Ah- erm well"

"The butler who bathed her last night told me she said something quite off, that she can bathe herself. Were you not properly taking care of this four year old?" He continued not skipping a beat, as both of them started to tremble.

"Which leads me to this final point. There are scars on my daughter's body. What does this mean?" Ukai asked.

"Were you beating my child?" He narrowed his eyes into slits piercing daggers into their souls "I suggest you answer properly."

"Heavens... your majesty" The lady feigned sorrow. Is this hoe for real? Ukai thought.

"Or why don't I ask her" He said turning towards the child who was staring at the floor unable to make eye-contact with anyone. "(Y/n), did this woman hit you?"

Silence.

The room was silent.

"(Y/n)" He called again softly as she placed her hand on his lap squeezing gently.

"I-i can still stay here? Right daddy?" She finally met his gaze, his heart broke as he heard her shaky voice finally crack.

"Of course, now answer me. I won't be mad at you" he tried to smile placing A hand over hers.

"S-sometimes... when I make too much noise or- or when i- I cried she hit m-me" (Y/n) stuttered trying so hard not to cry.

"She's lying" The man on the other side of the table scoffed breaking the silence.

"Ah?" Ukai started to chuckle as he picked his daughter up walking towards the door.

"D-daddy... I'm not lying i- are you mad at me?" She stuttered into his shoulder as he walked towards the door.

"Of course not, I just want to talk to them in private" He smiled pecking her cheek. "Kuroo, take her to any of her brothers."

"Oh...and bring me a sword." He smiled evilly at the last part making Bokuto gulp.