"Non-Banaree?"

Filler chapters to get to know her brothers

A few days had passed and it was a dead end. They had no idea where (Y/n)'s mom was.

It was the morning after returning from the North. After evidence of abuse towards his daughter, Ukai disposed of the lady and her husband.

Um chile anywayss

It was business as usual. Knights doing their morning training, maids cleaning and then there was (Y/n), Climbing a tree. Well, trying to climb a tree.

You can't expect a 4 year old in a poofy 1800s dress to climb a tree easily. She always saw Astumu and Osamu climbing once and remembering that made her want to climb a tree.

So what did she do?

She snuck out of her bedroom, Plushie in hand and stealthily got out of the backdoor, running into the bushes right behind the training grounds.

Now you're wondering, how does a clumsy kid sneak through dozens of guards, inside and out, some maids and butlers.

Well she didn't.

When leaving her room, she was so lost in determination she didn't see Goshiki guarding her door.

He saw her leaving her room and followed her down the hall to the end where Reon had spotted her behind a pillar. He knew exactly what to do as him and his comrade exchanged nods.

(Y/n) literally walked into the kitchen with Reon following behind her. She looked so serious, hiding behind every rall object she saw.

The staff giggled but didn't look at her not wanting to blow her cover.

Finally she made it out the door ran towards the big tree she saw from her window. And that brings us to where we are now in the chapter.

Reon stood at the corner unseen by the oblivious child who was glaring down the tree.

"Okay beetle, watch me!" She said to the cat plush gently placing it carefully on the tree stump.

She put her arms up against the tree and tried pulling herself up.

"Grrr.." she groaned trying to climb it. (Y/n) do be stupid though, shes hugging the tree expecting to climb it. "Pick me up you tree!" She whined kicking the tree.

"Ow!" She squeled falling on her bum clutching her foot.

"Don't laugh" Reon grit his teeth trying to remain professional keeping his attention on the Princess as he didn't notice the pair walking towards him.

"Reoon~" The readhead called walking to his aside along with the beefcake himself, one of the strongest guards.

"What's going on?" Tendou asked and he finally noticed what his friend was looking at "Oh! The Princess."

"You shouldn't disturb the peace of th-" Reon started but of course he didn't listen as he was already striding towards the kid. "Princess.."

"Morning" Wakatoshi nodded towards his comrade before marching away behind his partner.

"Hellooo~" Tendou smiled down at the kid who was still hugging the tree. "Whatcha doin?"

"I wanna climb the tree!" She pouted at the man towering over her.

"Hm~" he put his finger on his chin thoughtfully before snapping his fingers "I've got an idea"

"Wakatoshi-Kun! Shoulders!" He ordered pulling his friend closer to the tree "Alright (Y/n). This guy's gonna be your ladder" Tendou scooped her up carelessly.