"Crush"

Your outfit above^ you can change it though.

Just another day at the gathering. You smiled at Tadashi and Yachi who conversed easily.

"Oh! My butler's here early, i have to leave" Shoyo bowed politely "send my greetings to your families everyone!" He said.

"So Tobio, it's your brother's last day here" Akane said.

"Yes."

Whenever someone turned 16 they'd stop coming to the Gathering  and go for adult events.

"Aren't you happy for him?" You asked turning to him.

"I guess.."

"Your brothers are leaving next yeat right?" Akane asked turning to you.

"Yep"

"Mine too"

"Taketora-San is so cool" Tadashi beamed.

"I guess.. i think Lady-Shimizu is way cooler"

"Huh.. and Lady-Shimizu just left a few months ago" You sighed "I'm gonna miss her"

"I'm sure she'll end up marrying your brother" Tadashi chuckled.

"Why do you think that?" Yachi asked.

"Have you seen how she looks at him?" Lev started "he's Lovestruck. Trust me. I know"

"Of course you do Mr. Romance Novels" Akane mocked "he's got a point though. He totally likes her"

"Doesn't mean she likes him back" Kei and (Y/n) said at the same time. They glanced at eachother and away.

"Yeah i guess it's just a small crush.." Tobio shrugged.

"Do you have a crush on anyone Lev?" Asked Akane.

"E-eh!? Crush N-No! I'm training! Why would i?!" He stumbled with his words "what about you?"

"I mean probably..." she shrugged and you choked on your tea.

"You do!?!? Who is it you have to tell me! I'll even help you out" (Y/n) squealed finally enjoying how this conversation was going.

"You guys promise not to tell anyone?" She looked down at her dress as the colour of her cheeks began to deepen.

"We won't" Tobio said. She was surprised he was even interested in the conversation.

"Yeah go on" Tadashi smiled.

"I don't really care" Kei mumbled turning the page of his book.

You smirked, you knew he actually cared and was listening to the whole conversation because if he didn't he would have stopped being friends with  you all.

He was just a stubborn brat.

"I-i may have a tiiiinyy crush on Shoyo-Kun" she said whispering the last part.

"What!??"

"I knew it!!" Yachi squealed.

"You like the shrimp?" Kei cringed dropping his book now paying full attention to the conversation.

"Aha! I knew you were listening!" You pointed at Kei who rolled his eyes at you.

"Okay okay let's change the subject" Akane blushed "W-w-what about you Yachi?"