"Adolescence"

+4 Year time-Skip
This story will come to and End soon.

Here is a brief note. Incase  you  dont understand. You're 12 now.
All the characters  ages:

You: 12
Lev: 15
Rintaro: 14
Yachi; 13
Akane: 13
Shoyo: 13
Tadashi: 12
Kei: 13
Tobio: 12
Atsumu/Osamu: 17
Hitoshi/Aran: 20
Ryū/Yū: 19
Koushi: 24
Asahi: 27
Daichi : 25
Kenma; 24
Kuroo: 26
Bokuto: 29
Akaashi: 29

Been racking my head for y'all! Sorry for all the time skips im sorry! It just had to happen for the sake of our love-interests
_________________________________________
It's been around 8 years since you moved to the palace, You adjusted quite well to the life here.

Asahi your older brother Married someone named (insert name if you simp Asahi). She was quite beautiful and (Y/n) liked her quite alot. Asahi stayed in the Castle due to work so his wife moved there too. You didn't see eachother often though.

Koushi..had surprisingly started Courting a beautiful woman named (insert name if you simp Koushi) nobody thought he'd quit his womanising ways.

Daichi had inherited the throne at 23 and Married Yui michimiya..well Now answering our Surname. She's very responsible and had proven herself to be a perfect queen.

Yū was still a simp. Nothing new.

Ryū had actually caught Lady-Shimizu's attention and they were finally courting, she and (Y/n) got much closer and the Princess thought of her as an older sister. Kiyoko came almost every morning for Combat with Ryū

The King was doing great. He hadn't aged at all and it was starting to annoy you. Nobody in this castle aged and you found it quite odd. What you didn't find odd was walking in on Your father and Takeda hooking up literally anywhere. You saw it coming though.

You missed your mother and Uncle Kita and his Family. You feared you'd never see them agaun and you were slowly forgetting them

You wondered what happened to them  and why you couldn't find them. Or why they found you.

The Princess had much troubles but her current one was the terrible ache in her abdomen that had been bothering her since the night before.

'What is wrong with me?' The girl thought.

She rolled over and fell of the bed.

"Ah! Fuck" she mumbled. The Princess swore alot due to the influence of everyone in her house. Asahi wasn't fond of this trait but he didn't say anything about it.

She got off the floor and decided to take a shower. She looked on her bed for beetle but what she saw on her bed caught her by surprise.

There was a small pool of blood on her bed where she slept.

"Wh-...what the fuck?" she mumbled slowly looking down at her night town which had a matching bloody mess on it too.

A high-pitched scream escaped from her mouth as she pointed at what was on the bed.

Akaashi was the first person to come running in.

"Princess?!? Princess what's the matter" he yelled at the girl who was wheezing.

He looked down and his eyes finally caught what made her scremed.

"Oh dear" he muttered before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out.