"You saw her Lady-Bits!?!?"

Keishin
Asahi / Table /
Daichi/ Table / Ryū
Pig / Table / Hag
Empty

Akaashi gulped noticing the tension in the atmosphere, He stopped right at the door and gave Takeda; who was offering them wine, a worried look.

"Where's the child?" Yū asked

"Pardon me sire.. a word please." He bowed slightly, eyes glued to the floor as he was scared he'd lose his job from this simple mistake.

"Takeda, Come" He ordered as he got up  with his trusty advisor behind him.

"O-oh no your majesty you don't need to come....I just need to speak to sir Ta-"

"No it's fine, let's talk in the study" He said walking passed a trembling Akaashi. He knew something was wrong because Akaashi wasn't known as one who lost his cool easily.

They left the woman and her husband with the 5 princes, she gulped knowing if she fucked up she'd be imprisoned or killed.

"So... how long has our youngest been staying with you?" Asahi broke the silence smiling politely.

"Alright. What is it?" Keishin folded his arms losing patience. All he wanted to do right then was give that kid a bone-crushing bear hug.

Okay maybe not a bone-crushing one... maybe a soft, warm nice da-

"W-well uh.. there's a little.....a tiny  misunderstanding" Akaashi started scratching the back of his head as he took a deep breath.

"Yeah on with it" Takeda gave Akaashi an encouraging pat on the shoulder while Keishin picked up a cigarette leaning on the desk.

"Well.... the child is..."

"Maybe..."

"Notaboybutwasactuallyagirlthiswholetime" Akaashi literally hurled the words out of his mouth and the unlit Cigarette dropped from Keishin's mouth.

"A- A what now?" Takeda gaped.

"How are you sure about what" Keishin stood upright

"W-well you see I was uh um...well  I was giving her a bath an-"

"YOU SAW MY DAUGHTER NAKED!?!?"

"Ah!! I'm sorry I'm sorry! I-I-I- didn't know!" He fell to the floor dramatically putting a hand on his head to shield himself from the fuming Keishin that stomped towards him

"It wasn't until I saw her uh- h- well you know! Lady bits."

"YOU SAW MY BABY GIRL'S LADY BITS!?" He yelled again about to attack Akaashi

"I HAVE SINNED YOUR MAJESTY. MY EYES HAVE SEEN WHAT THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO" He wailed crawling towards Keishin "Silence me my lord, End me! My only punishment must be death. I've committed a crime against my own land"

"As you wish. You were a brave man Keiji, I respect your wishes" Keishin turned around grasping the guard of his sword "Your bloodshed shall not be in vain. But as an example for others to come" He sighed lifting up the weapon