A Scripted Exam!

"Speaking"

Thoughts

Spirit Speaking

Effect or Attack Name

*Sound Effect*

Hello! And welcome back to the story where I own nothing except my stuff! And my stuff does not include Yu-Gi-Oh! GX!

15 Years Later:

A dark gray helicopter is seen flying over the heights over Domino City. The chopper is proceeding at a leisurely pace with the assistant who hasn't aged a day, Croquet, at the helm.

"Young Master Pegasus, we are a few minutes away from the testing center." Croquet calls out on his headset.

...

...

...

"Master Pegasus?" He repeats as he turns around. When he looks behind his chair he sighs at what he sees.

In the back seats of the chopper is a 15 year old boy with grey and silver hair. His hair grows more voluminous on top, rather than in length and some of his bangs partially cover his left eye. His current attire is rather plain for someone of his status. He wears a gray T-shirt with the Industrial Illusions logo on it with an open black button up long-sleeved shirt over that. His lower attire is a simple pair of blue jeans and tennis shoes that are black and blue with velcro. One of the most important things about this young man are his eyes however. Although you can't see them because...

(AN: For his hairstyle, think like Kaiba's but a different color, shaggier, and some of his bangs partially cover his left eye. You can still see it just fine, it's only about halfway covered.)

*Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...snrk...zzzzzzz....*

He's asleep...

Croquet shakes his head and brings the microphone on his headset closer to his face. He breathes in deep.

"MAXIMILLIAN PEGASUS!" And yells into the mic.

"GYAH OH MY GOD!"

A pair of gold and blue eyes shot open and the teen reached for his headset and threw them off his head as fast as he could.

"Ow..." He began to rub his ears to try and alleviate the pain. His next action was to glare at his family's assistant/butler who was now smirking at him.

"What the hell, Croquet?! I told you I was going to take a nap for our SEVERAL HOUR TRIP!"

All Croquet did was continue to grin at him and then point to his headset on the floor. Max sighed and put it back on.

"What?"

The pilot turned back around now.

"You shouldn't have stayed up so late, young master."

"I wouldn't have stayed up so late if dad didn't make me stay up to beta test the new cards we made. Wait a sec..." He then angrily pointed at his pilot. "You were there! You were refereeing the duel the entire time, so you know how late I was up!"

Crouquet tried to control his laughter and succeeded. *Ahem* "We'll be at the testing center in a few minutes. Do your best to prepare."

Max dropped his finger with a heavy sigh and leaned back in his chair.

Hehehe!

Laughter could be heard to his left. However, he didn't make any movement of surprise or even notice.