6. Purr

: Slight Mature Warning :

The two sat in a comfortable silence just looking at each other, and slowly Wooyoung found the courage to touch San, not just his face, but his body too.

Like a scientist he wanted to explore San, he was human, but he also wasn't. What inside him allowed him to shift? Was it magic? Or did he simply have the capability to bend and shift his whole entire body at will?

San had shorts on so surely that would allude to magic right? If his shifting capabilities were natural then he'd likely be naked, but he wasn't, he had his shorts on and something magical surely allowed him to keep them in his cat form.

There was also the purple mist that had formed when San had shifted; while that could simply be some natural phenomenon Wooyoung suspected something else, something more enchanting, was the cause.

Wooyoung was fascinated with the idea that magic ran through his now boyfriends veins and that shot excitement and adrenaline shooting through his own body.

Suddenly the very beautiful boy that was comfortably sitting in his lap, allowing his very new boyfriend touch him so exploratively, felt a whole lot more incredibly rare and special.

It's not every day you find an exceptionally handsome and kind boy who can turn into a cat at will. San was even more perfect and special than Wooyoung had ever known.

Wooyoung ran his hands up San's arms, his neck and then settled on his cheeks, his thumbs gently petting his skin, and San brought one of his hands up, placing it over Wooyoung's.

San then closed his eyes and leant into the touch with a small purr.

Wooyoung smiled "I like it when you do that".

San opened his eyes "Do what?" he questioned.

"Purr for me" he stated, "Can you do it again?"

A pink blush dusted San's cheeks and he pulled Wooyoung's hands from his face, entwining them within his own between their bodies, "I can't just do it Woo, it kind of just happens, it's like an involuntary reaction" he shrugged, a little embarrassed.

Wooyoung pouted and sighed.

". . .I'm sure you can think of some ways to make it happen" San reassured.

Wooyoung pulled one of his hands free to point at himself "You want me to think of ways?! Can't you just tell me?" He whined.

San brought one of his hands up and swept Wooyoung's hair away from his forehead "It'll be more fun if you figure it out, you're smart, and if you use that beautiful mind of yours than you'll realise you already have the answer"

Wooyoung widened his eyes in questioning. He already knew? Not possible, he'd never heard San purr-

Wooyoung froze. He had heard San purr before. . just not as a human.

Wooyoung pulled his hands free from San's and placed them on the olders shoulders, before slowly tracing them down his chest his hands stopping when he reached San's stomach.

Wooyoung eyes lingered where he had left his hands. In cat form San loved his belly being scratched and San always purred when his belly was scratched, so does that mean that human San would like him scratching, maybe even tickling or just touching his stomach in general?

Before he could even stop himself, his fingers acted on their own and he began to tickle San.

San started giggling and squirming as Wooyoung attacked him with the brushing of his fingers against his skin, and he eventually fell backwards, Wooyoung seizing the opportunity to clamber over the older and pin him down, only to then attack him with more teasing tickles.