7. Claws

: Mature Warning :

A kiss. . .

One placed on his collar bone, one on his neck, one on his cheek and then a deeper one on his lips.

San was gentle and affectionate and Wooyoung never saw it coming.

To Wooyoung San had seemed so bold and possessive moments earlier when he revealed he knew exactly where he kept his lube, pulled condoms out from under his bed that he'd hidden previously, and practically ordered him to shut up and put the condom on him so he could "Fuck" him.

He'd expected San to pound into him until he was screaming in both pain and pleasure, and he had anticipated San to grip his hair tightly and demand he call his name until the letters were burned into his retinas and the sound ringing in his ears.

That's how his former partners had acted and treated him in past relationships, so Wooyoung had kind of expected that from San too, especially because he was so direct and dominant only seconds before.

Wooyoung hence silently prepared his mind and mentally his ass too for what he thought he was about to endure. But what was unfolding right now was very far from what he had expected and envisioned.

While there would obviously be some natural pain, Wooyoung knew that it would be bearable, and that was strangely comforting, and, although San was the more dominant of the two San didn't feel overbearing or aggressive.

San also hadn't bent him over like prior partners, instead as soon as Wooyoung had rolled the rubber down the San's length, the older had dimmed the bedroom lights, opened his arms wide and welcomed Wooyoung forwards onto his lap and into his embrace.

Wooyoung actually froze for a brief second when San had looked at him with a soft look to his eyes, his arms open and waiting. Sure he had kissed boys face to face before but he had never been given the pleasure of having sex face to face, previously he had always been face down, ass up, lips shut.

As Wooyoung sat looking at San he felt terrible that he'd expected San to be like all the other guys he'd been with, and he hated that he'd just assumed when San had ordered him to put the condom on that he thought such aggressive sex where he would be completely and utterly submissive would follow.

While Wooyoung dwelled in his thoughts, San had sat contently waiting, he didn't question Wooyoung's hesitance and he was patient and quiet.

When Wooyoung had finally gotten over his surpruse and come forwards, sitting down with his legs either side of San's hips, San had immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him sweetly yet passionately.

It was a thrilling sensation, sitting naked on San's lap and feeling his naked body against his own; he liked how San touched his body, how he held him like he was fragile and could shatter at any second.

Even when San slipped a digit and then another within his ass and then finally his cock making him gasp, he was careful and tentative. Wooyoung had never been treated so lovingly during sex before, and in all honesty loved it.

San wasn't just having sex with him because they're dating and now he could, he wasn't having sex with him because he was sex deprived, he was having sex with Wooyoung to show him that he cared.

It was almost like San was saying I like and care about you a lot, let me show in the most intimate way possible.

Even though they literally just started dating, Wooyoung felt loved and with each touch of their lips and caress of San's hands he knew that this moment he was sharing with San was far from his prior experiences. This moment with San was a whole other level.