Day Out

1st person

Today we are going to go buy eri some clothes, since she didn't have any clothes yet I let her wear one of my hoodies, it drowned her,  seeing her like that made me chuckle a little

WE didn't have any shies yet so I decided I'll carry her. How? Artist gloves. I got them for my birthday not long ago so I can touch things. And people.

Toga then took her out my room to get breakfast, whilst I got ready, instead of my hoodie, wich eri is now ready, I decided to wear a shirt dabi got me as a joke, it was pink and had a rabbit on it, what he didn't know is that I liked rabbits and has a mask of a rabbit head, wich I wore to hide my face. I wore black jeans, and my signature red shoes. By the time I got out eri was eating her breakfast, she was hesitant at first, but tried some.
She liked and finished them.

We then simaid our goodbyes and left, I carried eri because we didn't have any shoes for her yet, we trod down the pavement Sakuras whistling through the slow breeze ever so gently as if they were asleep.

We got to the mall, and then the clothes shop, she pointed out a few clothes she liked, a polkadot dress in purple, a pair of black shorts and some bunny shirts. We also picked up some black white slip-ons. Next we went and got some toys, specifically a Teddy bear and a bunny plush. The bunny was purple, had a red bow tie and gituar, the bear had a black bow tie and top hat, his eyes were blue.

We payed and headed home.

______________________
Hey yall!! I'm, soo sorry about how short this is 8 haven't go much to go off in this one.