Exposed?!

Possible angst?

Shiga perse respective.,

i sit there, listening to feel better by penelooe scott, waiting for dabi to get up.

🅂🄷🄸🄶🄰🄱🄾🄿?
came from the door it creeped open and in popped a little firl we all knew to well.
y̑̈ȇ̈s̑̈ ȇ̈ȓ̈ȋ̈?

🄲🄰🄽 🄸 🄲🄾🄼🄴 🄸🄽? 🄸 🄷🄰🄳 🄰 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃🄼🄰🅁🄴..

ȏ̈f̑̈c̑̈ȏ̈ȗ̈ȓ̈s̑̈ȇ̈! G̑̈ȇ̈t̑̈ ȗ̈p̑̈ h̑̈ȇ̈ȓ̈ȇ̈ y̑̈ȃ̈ ȓ̈ȃ̈s̑̈c̑̈ȃ̈l̑̈

hoy spread across her face as she dug inbetween me and dabi's grasp

𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗺, 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

i awaited for the tiny snires from eri so i cpuld go make food.
1 hour later

she sound'o i got uo and headed to the bar. I emptied out the ingredients abd followed the recepie.

Ive made this a few times, i used ti mix up the butter and egg when adding to the thanzong

I finished making the bread and left it to cool with a note sayin

🅓︎🅞︎🅝︎🅣︎ 🅣︎🅞︎🅤︎🅒︎🅗︎, 🅘︎🅜︎ 🅛︎🅞︎🅞︎🅚︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ 🅐︎🅣︎ 🅨︎🅞︎🅤︎ 🅣︎🅦︎🅘︎🅒︎🅔︎, 🅣︎🅞︎🅖︎🅐︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅜︎🅡︎ 🅒︎🅞︎🅜︎🅟︎🅡︎🅔︎🅢︎🅢︎.
🅞︎🅗︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅨︎🅞︎🅤︎ 🅚︎🅤︎🅡︎🅞︎🅖︎🅘︎🅡︎🅘︎, 🅘︎ 🅚︎🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅨︎🅞︎🅤︎ 🅛︎🅘︎🅚︎🅔︎ 🅨︎🅞︎🅤︎🅡︎ 🅜︎🅘︎🅛︎🅚︎ 🅑︎🅡︎🅔︎🅐︎🅓︎🅢︎.
I then made some cereal and ate it peacfully while watching
mrs browns boys.

Dabis pov

I woke up to see a smol bean called eri in my arms. Shigaraki was nowhere to be seeen
I shifed myself off of the bed and eri. Leaving her to rest.

I walk into the bar to see tomira eating cereal. He was watching some comedy show.
Unexpected.

"h̆̈ă̈h̆̈ă̈h̆̈ă̈h̆̈ă̈!,

His luaght was so calming and cute like pink bubbles on a sunset 'skied' beach.

i lokked over to the counter, my nose directed me to bread.
milk bread.
I rememver when me and my family made one.

g͜͡o͜͡o͜͡d͜͡m͜͡o͜͡r͜͡n͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡m͜͡u͜͡r͜͡a͜͡!

m̑̈ȏ̈ȓ̈n̑̈ȋ̈n̑̈g̑̈ d̑̈ȃ̈b̑̈ȋ̈, ȏ̈h̑̈ ȃ̈n̑̈d̑̈ y̑̈ȇ̈s̑̈ y̑̈ȏ̈ȗ̈ c̑̈ȃ̈n̑̈ h̑̈ȃ̈v̑̈ȇ̈ s̑̈ȏ̈m̑̈ȇ̈ b̑̈ȓ̈ȇ̈ȃ̈d̑̈ b̑̈ȇ̈f̑̈ȏ̈ȓ̈ȇ̈ y̑̈ȏ̈ȗ̈ ȃ̈s̑̈k̑̈.