Alone Time.

1st person from shigaraki

The felling hasn't gone away.
For the first time in what 7 years, I like somebody.
7!the last person I ever liked was touya todoroki. He's been presumed dead,
But I don't really believe that. I think endeavour is hiding him somewhere in his house, not allowing him to ever see the light of day again.
I can only remember the lasts day he was with me.
It was, spicy lets just say.
I won't say anything but, it was in the woods.

It was a few days after the whole shenanigan of getting ready and forgetting its a week away, so everyone except me and dabi went out to a restaurant. Mustard had just got his drivers licence and a car, but it couldn't fit all of us in it. Eri seemed to get along well with everyone here in the LOV. She even called kurogiri grandpa by accident once. She apologized, even though kurogiri was alright and used to being called "mamagiri" and Co.
He was squealing for the rest of the day, bless him.

Mustard said he could bring 4 people and eri. So kurogiri, toga, twice and magne came with him. Eri being held by whoever she wanted.
That left me, spinner and dabi.
Spinner was going to be on a self mission so it was just me and dabi.

Great.
Everyone fled the hideout like a flock of geese, Which left me with dabi.
He stared directly at me.
"Hey mop head, what do you wanna do?"
"games?"
"games."

We then went to my room and set up my console. We played a calm game full of mobs, it had no round edges. And was in, squares. We were battling the wither at the time. When dabi puased the game.

"whoa! What's up?"
He didn't say anything. He put his controller down with mine and took me up in his arms, he wrapped his arms around me in a massive hug. I felt calmness for that time. Like I'd felt his hugs before. Odd.
This want like dabi.

"what's the matter?"

"nothing. I just wanted to hug you.."

"yes there is. There is something wrong. If you don't tell me ill-"

He abruptly dragged me closer, digging his head in my back.
Silent sobs Soaked my shirt.

"he-hey, do you wanna talk?"

"..........."

Hi sniffed and wiped his eyes and blew his nose on tissues, I turned so look at him

"sorry, I just haven't had somebody I could hug for years now. I've been alone, nobody to help me. And so I just leak my emotions out whenever and whoever i can." 

to know this , a man who is so obnoxious is really just looking for somebody to talk to, reminds me of a time in my life, where i was doing the exact same. running circles around my head looking for something and yet got nothing.                                                                                                              i hugged him tightly  like it was about to be the end of the world. his grasp tightened.

we sat there for god knows how long,there bundled and tangled up in eachother. it was the most odd but comfortable I've felt for just over 14 years.

sorry for the week spacing, life had goten the best of me :p

.