24. Arrival

A.T.: So to this chapter, I asked you what you want. League or Battle Royale.... So I thanks @valeriasadly and @kileerX who were only one to say. I guess this is my punishment and for the one who wanted Battle Royale. Yes League has it been. In next chaper you will get it, as the two people wanted. About the thing, the punishment for me is, that I released chapter really late to my normal ones and so people left, but I AM NOT. For my own sake and those who want end of this.

Anyway, this was a message and now to the chapter. Also I couldn't think any better name for this chapter for not to spoil it.

ALSO one thing for this. Maybe it can be confusing if Ash is alone or Pikachu is with him. The point is I don't to write everytime. So when in the chapter is said Ash wolked away, then it means with Pikachu. I will make sure to write when Pikachu isn't coming with Ash.

Alsooooo, this chapter will begin with more time skips, but it made sense to me in this way. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. :D

He woke up with a small headache. He grogily placed himself up to meet with blue eyes. For a moment he thought that it was Serena, but then he relised, that it was Zeraora.

He stood by his side, watching him like Staraptor it's prey. He made no sounds, only a small breaths. He looked like observating him.

He made a small move on which Zeraora reacted with backing away. He looked at Zeraora's fur to see still some cuts, but they were small, still they had to be healed. 

"Zeraora what are you doing here." Ash said as he noticed je was in the house. He looked to his side to see Clemont sleeping on the bed without hint of waking up.

Zeraora looked at him before he went to the open window that he got into with.

"Wait!" Ash shouted in whisper and he was about to follow Zeraora, when he felt sudden pain in his leg, making him almost fall. But instead, he was supported by Zeraora.

He looked at the Zeraora but he didn't look back. He placed him back on the bed, where Ash looked at his feet. It was in bandage. He slowly ran with his hand over it. It didn't hurt, but when he pressed it, he had to held back making a hurt sigh.

He looked up to see Zeraora leaving.

"Why are you leaving Zeraora?" Ash whispered stopping Zeraora in his tracks. He looked at him with no expression. "Hey, I don't know what happened or what he... I mean me... I mean my other version,my doppelganger? But I want to thank you for what you did." Ash said with a small uncertainty what to say. 

"Zer." he said, but Ash looked confused at him. He then he shooked with his head and took Ash right hand and turned it around to look on the palm, but his expression finally shown something. Disappointment.

In the meantime, from the time Ash has woken up, Riolu and Pikachu watched both of them in silence from slightly opened doot. Pikachu had money times urge to jump there, but Riolu stopped him. He knew nothing would happen. They both then looked to their side hearing footsteps. They saw honey blond girl in a night dress with glass of water. She looked at them confused.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked as she looked on both pokemon. They both looked at each other for a moment and then pointed to room. Serena poked with her to look into room to almost scream and spill part of her water on the floor, when she saw Zeraora standing right next to them. Both pokemon jumped out from their skin as they thought Zeraora would be still at Ash's bed.

"Umm Zeraora, what are you doing?" Ash asked, but Zeraora didn't answer as Serena. She looked at Zeraora with no thinking about what would happen. Suddenly Zeraora sticked out his paw to her face. Serena closed her eyes in scare, but everything what she felt was a paw on her cheek running over. She slowly opened her eyes to see Zeraora looking at her with a surprise.