4. Dream and thought

Kalos region. This region is known for many things. Region of beauty, region of love, region of style, region of history. This region, like others, is populated by humans and pokemon, and like other regions, pokemon live together in harmony. Some become travel companions, some become a family they never had, some find their goals through mutual help.

And now a certain older boy is arriving in this region in order to move to the goal of becoming the gratest master of pokemon. But by the time the boy arrives, a honey-blonde hairy girl is waking up with a little surprise.

Serena POV

I had a dream as I was in the dark, but then I found a figure-like light. The figure reached out to me, and I accepted it, after which the great darkness became a star-studded sky, but the light of day had not yet come out. The light began to emanate, but instead of emanating from the horizon, it fell from the sky, like a shooting star, transforming everything dark into constant light. After it hit the ground, I headed for the figure. The figure did not glow, looking away, but when I reached the figure, the figure began to turn toward me. I wanted to knew the one, who can change dark in light, but before I could see the person who had come out of this light, I felt insane pain.

My head shot out of bed with a pungent pain on my forehead. I screamed, but I don't know if I was shocked of something that was happening every day or the pain I should be used to. I ran my hand over my forehead, where I felt a sharp pain. I looked to my left, where my mom's alarm clock was looking at me. Fletchling looked like he was annoyed to do this, which I wanted to laugh at first, because he does it every day, but then I got a new dose of anger in my body and I immediately did the thing as always. I jumped on Fletchling, hoping to catch him, because if I could catch him, I would do what I did to him last time, standing too close to my bed, so I took Fletchling to paint him all pink that lasted up to a week. Since then, he's been careful to keep his distance, and he seems to even watch every inch I grow up to be sure of the distance I can't reach. So, as always, I just fell out of bed and Fletchling just landed on my head with a laugh.

I sat down on the floor with my back against the bed with my head on the bed and looked at the ceiling, and in the meantime Fletchling had apparently flown into my mom's kitchen. I looked up at the ceiling and thought about the dream I had. If I have any dreams, it's mostly about him. This one was only the beginning as awareness of him. He reached out and I accepted his hand for help. I blushed a little at the thought of him but before I could think any further, I felt something lick my forehead where the robin pokemon had pecked me. I moved my eyes up from the ceiling and saw my partner looking worriedly at me.

Fennekin was my first and so far only pokemon. When I was ten, I went to Professor Sycamore in Lumios City for my first pokemon. At the time, I thought that having a Pokemon would help me discover something new. I discovered love for my pokemon, but I hoped to find something more. Then I came back here to Vaniville Town and continued my training to become a rhyhorn racer like my mother. My mom was the best rhyhorn racer, but then she stopped and just started training novices. She wanted me to start riding like her. I never somehow said no to that. I don't know why. I guess I felt bad to tell my mom that I wanted to do something else and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. My current dream is about to become the best rhyhorn racer probably if someone asked me. Fennekin has always supported me in everything I do, but I always think that when I chose her then she expected some bigger things from me.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking. Nothing happened, but thank you right away. It improved my mood." I said, facing Fennekin and stroking her head.

"Fen." Fennekin said with a smile.

"We'd rather go than my mom will come for us on her own, and I'd rather not want that." I said and walked to the door with Fennekin by my side.

When I went downstairs, I saw my mother in the kitchen apparently preparing lunch. My mom has brown short hair and has cerulean blue eyes that I have after her. She most often wears a black T-shirt and black pants and a sweater tied around her waist. I went downstairs and my mother immediately noticed my presence and turned to me.