Then Why Is There One In My Backpack?

All four of us teleported into the room where all the others sat on differing chairs and sofas, when we landed in the middle of the room they all jumped out of their skins

All four of us teleported into the room where all the others sat on differing chairs and sofas, when we landed in the middle of the room they all jumped out of their skins. I giggled at all of their faces, letting go of my three soulmates to flop down and snuggle in between Clint and Nat who welcomed me with open arms. I tucked my head under Clint's, burying my head in the crook of his neck while his arm draped loosely around my shoulders. Nat wrapped her arms around me, clasping her hands in front of my stomach and resting her forearms on my waist.

"What? No fair, how come they get to cuddle," Tony whinnied, pouting. I shushed him with a finger raised, eyes still closed,

"Hush, little ant, I'm sure if you asked really nicely Sam would cuddle with you," They both made disgusted noises, moving farther away from each other and sitting on separate bean bags.

"Cheshire, may I ask you a question?" Bruce asked from where he now lent against the arm rest of the sofa that Steve was occupying,

"Of course, Love," he blushed and stumbled over the nickname while I smiled from my place between the two assassins,

"You don't have to answer it of course, it's your choice-"

"Bruce," I interrupted him softly,

"Ask the question," I smiled gently. He fiddled with his hands, a tick you noticed he did when he was nervous.

"What are you? Because your obliviously not fully human because you can teleport, again you don't have to tell us,"I saw how all of them perked up at the question, looks of curiosity plastered on their features.

"I think it's better if I show you," I sat up from the tangle of warmth and limbs.

I pulled my fluffy tail out of my jeans, spelling them to fit through them instead before taking of my black beanie, shaking out my fuzzy ears. I let out a relaxed sigh, that was better.

I opened my eyes to see all six of them look in wonder and awe.

I almost laughed at their expressions until I felt a scratch at the base of my ears causing me to lean into the hand and involuntarily close my eyes. Getting scratched behind the ears was the best feeling in the world. My throat let out a low purr with out my consent, causing me to bolt upright, face firetruck red.

"Aw, that's adorable," Clint laughed from where he sat practically behind me, I now recognised that it was Nat's hands that were petting my ears. My tail swished back and forth in embarrassment but halted when someone's calloused hand twirled it in between their fingers causing me to yelp and my face to be painted even redder.

God I think I need a Guinness World record set.

I buried my head in Nat's neck hiding behind the collar of my hoodie, covering my face with my hoodie clad hands. Her arms pulled me into her embrace cooing gently in my ear,

"Aw, is little Cheshire embarrassed?" I just buried closer to her neck, I knew my tail was swishing back and fourth so I decided to swoosh it in Clint's, tickling his nose to make him sneeze which caused the others to laugh.