Untitled Part 10

"So what do you guys actually do in your spare time? You can't be saving the world every minute of every day. Painting? Music... Dancing?" I tease, swinging my legs off the couch where they were rested in Bruce's lap, my head in Tony's while he played with my hair. 

"We mainly just do our own things, mostly exercise, we sometimes have parties but that's only when Tony's extremely bored," Sam speaks from where he sits on a bean bag in the middle of the room, along with peter who is filling in equations in his college binder but doesn't seem to be able to spend 10 seconds without looking up at me.

"Wacha doing?" I grin, poofing next to Peter who jumps slightly, smiling and shaking his head.

"Just revising for a pop quiz," he moves the work out of the way and pulls me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and setting his chin on my shoulder as I flip through the text book of equations.

"Photosynthesis, exhilarating," I joke, turning to a page of half finished equations and grabbing a pen to start scribbling down the answers in the column. I frown at one of the smaller written ones, poofing my glasses out of thin air and looking closer. 

"Awe, you have glasses," Clint teases, I glare playfully, taking down my hair that was previously in a bun and it cascades down my shoulders. I continue answering the equations with ease, occasionally sticking my tongue out in concentration,

"And... Done!" I exclaim, dropping the pen and lean back into Peter, running my hand through my hair and placing my glasses on top of my head.

"What?" I ask sceptically when I notice that they are all staring at me, I raise my hands to my nose to make sure I wasn't transforming into my original form again.

Imagine that! A cat sitting in Peter's lap with glasses doing his homework! Sorry sir, my cat ate my homework.

"I've got an idea!" I perk up, attracting all of their attention back to my face,

"Should we be worried?" teased Sam and I pouted playfully before turning my head to Tony,

"How much spare room do you have in this tower?" 

"Jarvis?" he repeats, still tapping his finger on the sofa due to my absence,

Suddenly a light blue X-ray model of the tower was projected into the air and a complete floor shaded in red. It zoomed in to become a larger model of the room.

"Thank you, Jarvis, love," I call, standing from Peter's lap, despite his protests,

"How do you guys feel about ball pits?"

___o0o___