GERANIMO

I slip the huge burgundy hoodie over my head

I slip the huge burgundy hoodie over my head. Nat said that it belonged to one of the guys and I'm just saying this now,

WHAT ARE THEY FEEDING THESE PEOPLE.

Not that I'm complaining because damn...

OF TOPIC.

We sneaked of the Nat's room like the little scandals we are and she gave me a pair of black ripped jeans and a cute light blue shirt she apparently never wears.

And when I say 'she gave me' I actually mean she lobbed them on the bed and ran out of the room like her tail was on fire. Not that she has a tail. I have a tail. Me = cat + human.

She also was cursing under her breath in Russian, something that sounded a lot like,

'Если я останусь здесь, я собираюсь сорвать проклятое полотенце'

But I didn't mind it.

I got changed, my soul marks aching from being away from them so long, and practically sprinted to he lounge where Sam, Steve and Nat were on the couches talking quietly in mind of the other sleeping humans on the floor.

my mind= I don't want to wake them up, they look cute, I'll just go and sit with the others.

My lizard brain + soul marks= TIME TO BE AN ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT! GERONIMO!

Guess which one won.

I leapt flying through the air and landing amongst the warm bodies of my soul mates.

The three on the couch chuckled, collapsing into the heap too. They all groaned as I giggled, landing in between Tony and Peter, and on top of Clint.

Their complaints dyed down when they saw it was me, their sleepy gazes amused. Client's tree trunk arms wrapped around my waist loosely and the other two put theirs around my body in different places.

A drop of water drips down the inside of my cat ear and I involuntary twitch them, my nose wrinkled and my head muzzled into Clint's chest in discomfort.

They all chuckle, Tony's hand coming up to wipe away the water and scratch behind my ear, my body arches instinctively arches into the touch,

For some reason Clint cursed, shifting. I frown slightly,

"Am I too heavy?" A few snickers come from the couch and I hear Sam's voice perk up, chuckling.

"Sure, that's what it is," I roll of his chest and onto Tony's nuzzling my head under his chin my purrs rumbling through my body, he let's out a soft breath,

"Shut up, Sam," Clint chuckles, standing and angling his body away from mine, I hit him with my tail muttering 'rude' under my breath.

"Trust me, Doll," a husky voice sounds from across the room and my body heats up,