𝟏𝟒. 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬?

Dream has made the advancement [The End?]

[Username] has made the advancement [The End?]

The platform was cut into the edge of a cliff–the top and back were open, but the front and sides were walled with endstone. You'd have to get moving, but first, you'd welcome your lovely hunters with a surprise, stacking up three blocks and drinking your fire resistance. Clay had already reached the mainland, so you were free to dump lava over the top. Bad would enjoy the bitter tonic of his own medicine.

BadBoyHalo has made the advancement [The End?]

You waited eagerly as lava spilled over his head.

"What the muffin?! I'm burning!"

GeorgeNotFound has made the advancement [The End?]

"NO! Sapnap, Ant! Don't go in!"

"That little muffinhead... These lava traps have worked too many times."

"Dream, should we one-cycle, or not?"

"Die. That's what you should do."

"YES!"

The two hunters had pearled out of the trap, extinguishing themselves with water. But the other hunters weren't here yet, so while they were separated, the logical thing would be... yep. Clay was already on the move, charging George with his axe.

Mr. NotFound gave one of his classic screeches, his goggled avatar sprinting across the dark moonscape. "Bad, help!"

You beelined for George, landing another axe hit before Bad pulled you off him.

"I'm gonna get you for using my own trap!"

Now with near-equal gear, you felt more confident in a 1v1. That said, Bad, the strategist of the group, was also no slouch at combat. In your panic, you missed, and he got a free hit on you. One hit later, he broke your shield. Your palms trembled and sweated. You ran to eat, but sensing his advantage, he pursued you. A purple fireball from the dragon was your only respite, saving you a precious second as it forced him to run around the impact.

Stacking up a nearby pillar, you made to shoot the End Crystals–you had no idea how to one-cycle, and Clay probably couldn't when impeded by four hunters. Probably. So the traditional way, it was.

"Come back here, you muffin!"

"Bad, HELP ME! I'm gonna die!"

"C'MERE, GEORGE! OH, GEORGEEE!"

"Fine. I'll let you off this time." His assassin avatar leapt off his stack and landed with a water bucket.

Choking back a strange giggle, you noticed a useless detail but somehow amusing detail–"Why did you tower with sand?!"

"I'm Mr. Sandman."

You took the liberty of shooting out a few more crystals–now, only the caged and high ones remained. A sidelong glance at the platform revealed that the lava trap was still there–in the hunters' panic to pearl away and survive, they hadn't dismantled it yet. Should you destroy the rest of the crystals, or defend the trap?

Checking on your partner, Clay was deep in combat with George and Bad–

"–EEEEEEEEE! NO!"–make that just Bad–and he seemed to be handling himself.

"YES!"

You were surprised your eardrums hadn't ruptured yet.

"George, I'll get your armor! Come back!"