Come with Me

Lost in an orgasmic state of tingling ecstasy—electrifying yet strangely cleansing and relieving, Yejin relished the power of surrender in between shuddering breaths.

This feeling was new to her; it was neither failure, defeat, nor weakness.

This was the sinful taste of submission, of letting her guard down and giving herself wholly to this man, to her professor; surrendering not from her ego but her heart.

Limbs devoid of strength, mind blank, she was quivering ever so slightly as she rode the combined sensations from their respective climaxes.

They reminded her of the ocean and seashores during the northeast Asian summer; at times stormy, at times comforting.

Still buried deep within her clenching core was Hyun Bin's pulsating presence, accompanied by rushes of creamy warmth.

Gentle open-mouthed kisses over her exposed nape sent shivers across sensitive flesh as he filled her, not merely with himself but also with memories that would surely haunt her waking thoughts.

If only he wasn't slumped over her from behind, his face buried in the crook of her neck.

While being blindfolded opened the doors to a whole new realm of sensations for her, the position she was currently in was as frustrating as it was comforting.

Although she definitely enjoyed the feeling of his weight on top of her, it would certainly have been more pleasurable if she could witness every grimace and contortion of his handsome features as he succumbed to the pleasures of their unexpected tryst.

But as it stands, all Yejin could do is drink in every pleasurable sigh and groan from Hyun Bin, as they flowed over her like the finest of silk.

His touch was magical, and his kisses, ambrosial. Though sated and spent, Yejin isn't quite so sure if she could ever have enough.

The rustle of fabric against her naked back, along with the sudden removal of his weight on her, signaled that the professor had largely come down from his high.

Biting back a moan at the exquisite sensations brought on by Hyun Bin shifting to prop himself up on his hands, Yejin drew a deep, shuddering breath when the professor gently withdrew his cock from her slick passage.

Bent over on the desk, the warm sensation of their combined juices slowly trickling down her inner thighs was enough to elicit another breathy sigh from the student.

"How are you feeling?" came Hyun Bin's raspy baritone by her ear.

"Good..." Yejin managed a shaky whisper, staying as still as she could when she felt masculine fingers undo the knot at the back of her head.

The satin tie fell with a faint rustle.

In the white lights of the professor's office, her retinas were flooded and all she saw was searing white.

Her wrists were soon freed from the stiff confines of leather and brass.

Instinct led Yejin's fingers to her faintly aching wrists, though a pair of reassuring male hands beat her to it.

Holding them with a tenderness that left her momentarily breathless, Hyun Bin gently massaged her wrists, forearms, and even her back, dispelling the blooming aches within.

Firm hands held Yejin's shoulders, lending her support as he carefully guided her into sitting in his office chair.

Through her post-orgasmic haze, the post-grad student noticed that her professor was still fully clothed, the only evidence of their amorous activities being his lack of a tie, some slight wrinkling on his now untucked dress shirt, and a light sheen of sweat on his brow.