Half empty, half full

Four days quietly slipped by after that one night stand, with neither the professor nor his student making the first move at any form of contact

Checking her phone for messages, secretly with a hint of hope of hearing from a certain individual, Yejin soon returned her smartphone to its compartment in her tote bag.

This is for the better, she thought. The good thing about one night stands is, there isn't enough time for either party to surrender their hearts.

No time to surrender hearts, and no time to break them.

A love story is very different; with various factors inevitably coming into play. The heart— her vulnerable, scarred heart, is put not only on the line, but also in the hands of a man.

Of course, a one night stand isn't something to be proud of, but at the very least, it doesn't hurt.

It would have been easier if Hyun Bin had been a complete stranger.

Wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Game over.

That would have made things a whole lot easier.

Unfortunately for Yejin, he was neither a stranger nor a friend. He was her teacher, and she was currently walking in the direction of his tutorial classroom.

She glanced at her watch.

7:26 p.m.

Good. She was on time.

Just like how a good girl would be, Yejin's mind subconsciously replied, setting off a train of thoughts that couldn't have come at a worse timing.

It would be rather detached if she were to label what happened between them a one night stand, wouldn't it?

The delicious tension, the unbearable urge for closeness, mutual desire...

Giving him head right there under the vintage mahogany table in his office.

Having her hands bound, legs spread, blindfolded and getting fucked right there at said desk by the professor...

The hungry, ferocious kisses exchanged in the elevators, and the way he had ripped her pencil skirt in eagerness...

The way he ate her out in the shower stall in front of the mirror, as she watched herself writhe and arch under his touch, skin glistening with a faint layer of soap suds and water...

Sweet whispers, gasps and moans, and the erotic rhythm that dominated the air as sweat-slicked intertwined bodies moved desperately against each other...

Damn. He wasn't getting out of her mind, she realized.

A rush of tingling warmth accompanied her erotic thoughts; she instinctively licked her drying lips, moistening them as her traitorous mind conjured more mental images.