Come for Me

"Last chance to change your mind, Miss Son."

The postgraduate student weighed her options—this could either be a beautiful starlit dream, or a catastrophic nightmare of massive proportions.

Paradise, or war zone.

Everything.

Or nothing.

In her eyes, Hyun Bin was the starburst of light in the darkening dusk.

To her body, he was devilish temptation in the mundane serenity of her daily life, igniting the dormant desires she didn't know she had.

For months, Yejin had fantasized of her professor like this, so much so that she would be damned if she let this opportunity go.

A glance at his devastatingly handsome face, made all the more mesmerising by his blatant and predatory desire, vanquished her remaining inhibitions.

"Once you cross this threshold, you're mine. At least, for tonight." Wickedly seductive, his husky baritone flowed over her like the devil's touch.

" Wickedly seductive, his husky baritone flowed over her like the devil's touch

A gentleman in public, a Master in the bedroom.

A step forward would plunge them into an intimacy, from which they might never recover.

Calmly, the postgraduate student took a single step across the threshold, into a night of debauchery destined for pure, unadulterated sex with the man of her erotic fantasies.

The automatic lights came on to reveal a Scandinavian-themed living room with a largely neutral palette that gave away the professor's bachelorhood.

Everything was functional, Yejin noted as she walked further into the apartment.

High polished wood, pale and free of clutter, formed the flooring of the sizable apartment. The pristine white curtains are open-weave European flax linen, visibly untouched by hands and devoid of dust.

Tailored tweeds, plaids and vintage leather proudly held their respective places surrounding the living room's gray flannel couch; the apartment's interior was cozy, dark, even moody, yet oddly welcoming