Chapter 1: The House

Author's Note: I'm writing this on my phone instead of my laptop, so I hope it looks okay. This is the story I mentioned  I would be posting soon. I hope to extend it out to at least 30-40 chapters. Feel free to comment or message me with suggestions or ideas!
____________________

"Having fun?"
Hardly.
You turn and offer your boyfriend a tight smile. "It's...different."
He frowns at you, rolling his blue eyes. "You know, if you'd ever take that stick out of your ass you might have a good time for once in your life."
Damn it, I pissed him off again. Why can't I get this right?
"I told you this isn't my scene." You explain softly. "I'm only here because you wanted to come. I'm trying to loosen up, but I'm a little uncomfortable." You glance over at the six people tangled up together on the bed and visibly flinch.
"Only you would be uptight at an orgy. I need a drink."
He's already had several. "You've had a lot to drink tonight, Eric."
He grabs your arm and jerks you toward him. You instantly lower your gaze to the floor, not challenging him in any way.
"Are you trying to tell your Dom what to do?"
"No, sir."
"I didn't think so. You know better than to try that shit with me."
"Yes, sir. I'm sorry."
"Go find me a drink. Now."
You wait for him to release you from his grasp before scampering from the room. You wander around trying to find the bar area, but the house he'd brought you to was so large and overwhelming you think you must be walking in circles.
You push open a door and witness a small man kneeling between an older woman and a large hairy man. The woman hits the short man with some kind of whip, drawing blood, while he eagerly deep-throats the bear of a man who is clearly enjoying watching the women inflict pain.
Her eyes meet yours and she smiles invitingly. "Grab a flogger, sweetheart, or close the door."
You mumble an apology and shut the door quickly, hurrying to the other end of the hall. Pushing open another door, you're relieved to see a fully stocked bar. Your relief is short lived however, when you take notice of the people lying on the floor.
A man is laying on plush pillows with two women on top of him, one straddling his face and the other riding his cock. The women are facing each other and kissing passionately while the man pleasures them from below.
You pause, unable to look away from the scene in front of you. Both women are stunningly beautiful and writhing in pleasure, their tongues mating as they use the man below them to find their release. The one straddling his face comes first, practically screeching as she does so. The other follows close behind, and they collapse against each other before climbing off their partner, giving you your first look at him.
Your mouth falls open. He glances up at you, his horrified expression matching yours.
"Y/N?"
"I...I just need a drink." You stammer, unsure of what else to say.
"Michelle, get the lady a drink." He orders and one of the women jumps to her feet.
"What do you need, darling?" She asks with a wink.
You swallow hard. "Jack."
"Straight?"
"Rocks. On the rocks."
She crosses the room, still completely naked, and deposits a glass in your hand.
"You're pretty." She cocks her head and surveys you up and down. "Are you new here?"
"Mhm." You don't know what else to say.
"I'm Michelle. Nice to meet you."
"Let her get back to her evening, Michelle."
She pouts but turns away from you, giving you the opportunity to sprint from the room. Somehow you find your way back to Eric and shove his drink in his hand.
"I'm leaving."
"No, we're gonna stay awhile."
"I want to go home." You protest. "You have no idea what I just witnessed."
"Fine. Call an Uber."
Is he serious?
"You're gonna stay here and leave me to find my way home? I don't even know where I am!"
"Figure it out. That's an order from your Dom. I'm not letting you spoil the rest of my evening." He turns and walks away before you can respond.
"Fuck!" You make your way outside and pull up your Uber app, requesting a ride.
It's gotten colder since you had first arrived. Five minutes into your wait, you're shivering and rubbing your arms to stay warm. You're debating canceling the Uber and finding Eric to apologize when you hear your name being called.
"Y/N. Y/N, are you alright?"
You turn, nearly colliding into someone's chest and losing your balance.
"Did you not hear me calling for you?" Strong hands steady you, resting on your waist.
You look up into the dark lovely eyes of your boss. You instantly picture him on the floor with his two stunning ladies and blush furiously.
"I'm fine. I'm just waiting on my ride."
"Did you come alone tonight?"
"No."
He eyes you curiously. "Y/N?"
"My boyfriend wants to stay longer is all. I'm tired so I've called for an Uber."
"I can take you home."
"No, no. I'm fine. Thank you, though. I'll let you get back to your...girlfriends?"
"Subs." He corrects you.
"Right. Subs."
My boss has subs. Plural.
"Here." He slips off his jacket and lays it over your shoulders. "It's freezing tonight. Your Dom shouldn't leave you unattended in the cold."
"I can take care of myself." You protest.
"I'll wait with you." His tone tells you it's not an offer. "There's some unsavory characters lurking at this party."
"So I've seen." You reply without thinking. He reaches out with two fingertips and lightly lifts your chin, forcing your gaze to collide with his.
"Is what you saw tonight going to affect our work relationship?"
Oh, absolutely.
"No. No, sir." You stutter.
"And I can trust you to keep what you saw tonight to yourself?"
Oh, absolutely.
"I couldn't tell anyone what I saw without admitting that my boyfriend dragged me to an orgy, so no, I won't say anything."
He frowns. "You didn't consent to coming here?"
"He gets the final say." You shrug your shoulders. "He's the Dom."
Hotch looks perplexed but doesn't say anything further, releasing his grip on your chin.
"I'd prefer if you didn't mention our conversation to him, either. I shouldn't have touched you without your Dom's permission."
"Oh, okay. I didn't know."
"You seem very inexperienced." He remarks.
"Is that an insult?"
"An observation."
"Yes, well, this is very much out of the norm for me. I've never seen anything like this." You admit.
A small smirk forms on his face. "Did you like what you saw?"
You blush once more and look down at your feet.
"I'm sorry. That was inappropriate of me."
"If you don't mind Hotch, I'd like very much to just forget this night ever happened."
He nods curtly. "Agreed."
Your Uber pulls up and you quickly get into the backseat.
Aaron catches the car door before you can close it. "Before you forget tonight, will you please text me when you arrive home safely?"
You let your fingers rest lightly on his for a moment, silently reassuring him.
"Yes. Goodnight, Hotch."
"Goodnight, Y/N."
You're halfway home before you realize you're still wearing his jacket.
____________________

As soon as you get home, you head straight for the bathroom and run a hot bath, stripping and sinking into the water to chase away the chill. You shoot Hotch a text that you're home and set your phone on the side of the tub.
You try to relax but your mind keeps replaying the night's events, Eric's disapproving anger, the older woman with her whip, Hotch with his subs. You try to shut it out and think about anything else but you can't get it all out of your head.
You climb out of the tub with a sigh, toweling off and throwing on an oversized t-shirt before curling up under your covers.
Your phone dings and you squint at the screen.
Glad you're home safely. Sleep well.
You toss and turn for what feels like hours before sleep finally overtakes you.