one

"fucking lee donghyuck! lee fucking donghyuck! lee donghyuck fucking!"

seri was on her way to the school grounds. her hands still tracing the spot of her skirt which was burned by donghyuck's cigarette.

"what happened?" her bestfriend, dongsook, asked.

seri let out a sharp scoff. "that fucking twin of yours. ugh! i hate him!"

dongsook narrowed her eyes on seri. "why did you even go there?"

she froze on her spot. her eyes quivered as she tried to collect her words. before she answered, she cleared her throat. "well, i'm the class president so i'm responsible for them... you know."

dongsook gave her a face. "ms. somin didn't even look for them!" she snickered. "you sure you didn't go there for huang renjun?"

seri shot her a glare. "shut up."

dongsook just let out a giggle. "i see... you're just being the responsible class president, you are." it was obviously sarcastic but seri just ignored it.

after the fire drill, it was already lunch time. seri and dongsook was on their way to the cafeteria. when they entered, seri eyes catched donghyuck with his troupe.

they were casually seated at their usual table. seri just had her eyes on their table while they were walking towards the counter.

"hi seri! hi dongsook!" a voice broke seri's contact with donghyuck's troupe.

it was mark with his kindest smile.

"hey." that was all she had to say. she wasn't it the mood. not when lee donghyuck threw a cigarette on her.

dongsook immediately said something to respond to mark. seri just started at the two as they started talking about some random stuff.

"by the way, jung seri," mark called her attention. "are you really related to jung sungchan?"

seri stared at him with bored eyes. "obviously, he's my brother."

mark slapped his mouth with his palm. "wow, you have jung jaehyun as your older brother and jung sungchan as your younger brother... wow."

with furrowing brows, seri snorted. "what's with you?" she turned to dongsook. "why do you even have a crush on mark lee?"

dongsook's eyes widen and she covered seri's mouth. "shut the fuck up!" she turned to mark to see his reaction but she guessed he didn't hear anything, he was still oblivious.

"anyways, i need to go girls." mark bid goodbye before left.

dongsook slapped seri's arm. "what the fuck girl?"

seri just shrugged and turned towards the counter since it was already their turn. seri felt less shitty when she saw the pork cutlet.

she had the tray on her hands while walking towards their chosen table when someone stepped on her way, blocking her.

it was lee donghyuck. seri scoffed. "what do you need dic—" her words were cut off when water landed on her face.

"sorry," donghyuck smirked. "it was an accident." then he walked passed her, bumping his should with hers.

that's when jung seri realized, lee donghyuck won't let her live a peaceful school year.