1. Training

"Hey wake up idiot, we have training to do, also we are ditching school today" Katsuki whispered. I sat up slowly and looked over at my alarm clock, "Dude, it's 4 am, start practice without me. I'm tired." I groaned "If you want to stay weak, then stay in bed." He whispered. I groaned and slipped out of bed. "Now get out so I can change" He walked out of the room quietly. 'What day is it? Is it the weekend? God damn it Katsuki, always waking me up early on the weekends' I thought. I looked over to the calendar, "Oh it's just Monday." I said to myself.

"Did you say something? Stop talking to your clothes like a weirdo and get out here" Katsuki said through the door. I finished getting dressed and walked out "For your information, I wasn't talking to my clothes, I was checking the date." I mumbled, "Tch whatever, you were totally talking to your clothes" he whispered. I lightly punched him on the shoulder and walked down the steps

"Oh good morning dear! What are you doing up so early" My dad said from the kitchen. "Katsuki woke me up early to train." I groaned, still frustrated from waking up so early "Ah, well your mother and I were about to head off to work. There is some coffee left if you want some." He smiled. "You better not be feeding her shit old man!" Katsuki yelled from behind me. I slightly jumped, startled from the loud noise. 

"Oh my goodness! Y/n dear what are you doing up so early! You need your beauty rest!" Mom said walking out of the bathroom. "Tch, what beauty. She is still as ugly as ever." he said "Ouch Katsuki, that hurt." I fake pouted. 'That did hurt my feelings, but I can't let it affect me.'

(time skip because I don't want to bore you)

 "Katsuki, we have been training for hours can we go inside now. I still haven't eaten anything." I said "Fine, how about we order some pizza. Or we could go out for Ramen, you choose." He replied, "Oh, Ramen sounds nice!" I exclaimed "Pizza it is. No complaining or ill kill you!" I scoffed "Mom would kill you before you even got the chance," I teased

"You want to fight! Come on then!" he yelled "Dude, we just got done training. For the last time, I don't want to fight you," I groaned, already tired of his antics. "Heh, weakling" he laughed. 'I guess I have to use my quirk, fine Katsuki you deserved this.' As soon as Katsuki turned his back I used my quirk. Small popping sounds came from my hands, my hands started smoking. Soon a dark black smoke filled his vision. With my quirk, I could see through the smoke. He looked clueless but ready to fight.

This went on for a little while "You already have your smoke out, just fight me already!" he yelled, to nothing in particular. "I'd rather not, I'm bored with this. I'm going inside, bye" I said as I walked away. I turned off my quirk and the smoke quickly went away. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was my mom. I picked up, obviously. "HONEY ARE YOU OKAY? I SAW YOUR SMOKE ALL THE WAY FROM WORK!" she yelled "Oh my god mom, did I really use my quirk that much? I was just trying to scare Katsuki. I didn't mean to go overboard!" I said anxiety and embarrassment were the only things I felt. "Oh, I'm so proud of my baby! She is so modest too! You're nothing like that moron you call a brother! I'm making some extra spicy food for you when I get home! Mwah, I love you y/n! I will talk to you later!" she said before she hung up. 

"Do you think we are prepared to get into U.A?" I asked, knowing Katsuki was behind me "We are both getting into U.A, even if I have to drag you there. I know we are getting in." he said as he pats my back "As much as I hate to admit, you trained really well today." He said I chuckled "Thank you, big bro." "If you ever tell anyone about this I will punch you into next week! Also never call me 'big bro' again." he said as he walked off. I went into my room and pulled out my Diary: 

Dear diary, Today was nice. even if I got my ass kicked by my brother.