4. Entrance Exam

(okay so we are going to skip to the day of the entrance exam because I'm lazy k cool. Also, all y/n has been doing during the summer is train and get a little ruder, if that's a word)

I woke up and immediately went to pester Katsuki "KATSUKI WAKE YOUR ASS UP ENTRANCE EXAMS ARE TODAY!" I screamed at his sleeping form. "Shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" he complained "Wait, entrance exams?" he exclaimed sitting up "Yeah dumbass entrance exams are today lets go!" "Get out of my room moron I need to get ready, and so do you apparently." he chuckled at my messed up sleepy, form. 

I went back into my room and changed into my outfit and put on some mascara and blush, nothing too much I will most likely sweat anything else away. I ran down the steps and kissed my dad on the cheek "Bye dad! I want to be early! I will see you later." I said to him, he chuckled "Don't forget to say goodbye to your mother too. Also, try your best today okay kid?" I nodded and went up to my mom's room and kissed her on the cheek "I'm leaving early, I want to get there as soon as possible!" I said and I rushed out of the room before she could say anything else.

 "Oi dumbass slow down we don't need to be there for another hour!" Katsuki exclaimed "I know I just want to get there as soon as possible." he laughed "Don't get lost because I won't come to find you." I huffed "I wasn't planning on it big bro" he scoffed "What did I say about calling me that" "I don't know, would you prefer me calling you old man instead?" I teased. He glared at me as I walked out to the garage to get his bike.

"HEY DUMBASS THAT'S MY BIKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled at me "Finders keepers, bye Katsuki" I simply said as I rode away. I knew my way to U.A since Izuku always talked about it and Katsuki constantly wanted to show everyone where we would be going to school. So I was there in about 20 minutes. A blue-haired boy all of the sudden got in front of my bike. "HEY WATCH OUT!" I yelled at him he looked behind him and froze "MOVE!" I yelled trying not to hit him. But of course, I hit him, that's just how this day was going to go. 

Me, my bike, and the boy all fell over. "Oh my, Miss are you okay?" he asked standing up and holding out his hand. I took it "I'm perfectly fine thank you, are you alright? I am the one who hit you after all." I asked "I'm okay! Are you here for the entrance exams Miss- um" "Miss. Bakugo, what's your name?" I asked, "I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei Private Acadamy!" "Okay cool, well I have to get the entrance exams before my brother comes to kill me" I laughed. 

he however did not find that funny.

"Dude chill out with that expression, it was a joke" I laughed a little intimidated by him. "I will see you there Miss Bakugo" his formality made me smile "I will see you there Mr. Iida from Soumei Private Acadamy" I winked, he seemed a little taken aback as I rode off. 

(ugh I really don't want to write about the entrance exam but whatever)

I rode up to U.A and put my bike on a bike stand. And walked inside, there was barely anyone inside "Hey there young lady! You're pretty early!" I turned to see my favorite hero Present Mic and immediately blushed "Oh Hello Present Mic! I tried to get here as early as possible haha." I said, stunned "I'm also a really big fan of yours." I muttered. "Wait your that girl from that villain attack! How are you and your brother feeling?" He asked "Oh I'm doing alright! I spent all summer training to get my mind off of it," I said "Well that's wonderful! Since the exams are about to start I'm going to go, but I wish you the best of luck Miss. Bakugo!" I waved and turned around to take a seat.

(I'm going to skip the announcements lol) 

Everyone rushed out of the door I saw Katsuki and waved him over "We are so going to kick everyone's ass" he told me "You know it, big bro, we got this" I replied "How about you smoke everything up and we take down a bunch of robots, sound good?" he asked "That sounds like a great plan, but it seems unfair and I don't want anybody to get hurt because of my quirk." he scoffed "I understand, but you are going to use your quirk right?" he asked, I nodded. "Good I didn't want to do all of the work for you" he teased, I lightly punched him in the shoulder. 

"Ready,"

"Set,"

"Go!"

Everyone started running, "Katsuki! Get me up there!" I yelled, he let me on his back and he used his quirk to get me up into the air "Okay you go have fun!" I said and stuck my tongue out at him. 

I put my hand on the robot's head and used my quirk. the spot where my hand was started to melt and its head filled with smoke, then eventually exploded "YEAH, THAT'S MY SISTER" I heard Katsuki yell somewhere. I laughed as I elegantly jumped onto another robot doing the same thing. this went on for a while.

(Timeskip)

Katsuki and I went up to look at the ranks he was in first, I looked over to him and saw his eyes light up, the second person was...

not me.

I was in third, I know you're supposed to be happy when you get that high up, but I couldn't help but feel useless. Almost like all of the training had gone to waste, like I was a waste. Katsuki looked over and saw how upset I was "Hey y/n, you did great, don't doubt yourself. 73 points is great!" he said trying to comfort me. "Whatever. I will see you at home" I said walking away. 

'I wasn't even angry at him, I was angry at myself. I am acting like a child.'

I took the bike and rode home, the first thing I did was go straight to my room and lock both doors. I felt like crying, I felt useless. Katsuki even tried to comfort me, that never happens. Even if I didn't get the place I wanted, I still got on the leaderboard. Just thinking about my success made me smile.

I walked over to my desk and picked up my diary

Dear diary, today was wonderful