8. Battle Trial

(This chapter is gonna be pretty long. Just warning you haha)

I did my basic morning routine and headed to the coffee shop from yesterday. I pulled out my phone and called Shinsou 'i hope I don't wake him' I thought. He answered "Good morning Y/n," he said in a tired voice "Did I wake you up, if I did I am so sorry!" I exclaimed, he chuckled "No you didn't wake me up, I am just tired," he responded, "Oh well I'm glad I didn't wake you up, I'm going to the coffee shop if you want to come with." I said "I'm already here." he simply replied. "Oh well I will see you inside then," I said, but right before I could hang up "Wait, I already ordered for you, is that okay?" he asked. "Oh yeah that's perfectly fine, thank you Shinsou." and with that, he hung up.

'He already ordered for me? Why?' 

I walked in and he immediately looked over to me and waved. I walked over and sat in front of him. "So Y/n I have a question," he said, "Um go for it," I said, unsure of how this was going to go. "What's your quirk?" he asked, sipping his coffee. "Oh well its basically small pops from my hands, but it creates large amounts of smoke," I said fidgeting with my hands "Its a villain quirk" I mumbled, he immediately frowned "My quirk is brainwash, once someone says something to me I can control them." he said as he looked over at me with a serious face "That's a villain quirk," he said. 

"I think your quirk sounds amazing, can you try it on me?" I asked his face went pink "Um okay, are you sure?" he asked "Duh go for it-" "Take off your gloves" he commanded. My body started moving on its own 'Id rather him not find out this way.' I thought. My gloves were off and he was just sitting there, staring at my hands. "What happened to you?" he asked, looking up. I put my gloves back on "It's just my quirk. One of its drawbacks is really bad burns on my hands." I said "I think they look beautiful," he mumbled, my face went hot and a small puff of smoke escaped my hands. He looked down at the smoke "What was that?" he asked, chuckling "Um nothing" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

I looked down at my coffee and most of it was gone. "Well Shinsou this has been a wonderful chat, but I have to go. My classmates will get worried if I'm late." I said with a smile, he smiled "I understand, I will talk to you later"

(uh time skip we are at school now)

I was reading through my textbooks when Kirishima came up to me "Oh hey Kirishima, how are you this morning!" I asked smiling. "Oh I'm doing great, I'm honestly impressed that you yelled at Bakugo- er, Katsuki yesterday. That was really manly!" he exclaimed, "Um, manly?" I questioned "Crap I'm sorry, do you not like manly?" he asked, he seemed nervous "Nope, manly is fine I just didn't expect it is all!" I said chuckling "Wow you are nothing like your brother," he said astonished "You shouldn't say that when he's literally two desks away" his eyes widened and we both looked over to Katsuki.

 I popped my quirk three times to get his attention. He looked over "Is shitty hair bothering you?" he asked glaring at Kirishima the entire time. "Katsuki Bakugo, we just wanted to talk to you. There is no need to be rude" I said sternly "Tch whatever, I don't want to talk to you two nerds" he said looking away. I opened my mouth to say something but the bell rang and Kirishima went to his seat. 

"We were supposed to do The Battle trial yesterday, but if you couldn't tell. we didn't get to it. Everyone should be in a group, there will be one group of three but the rest of you will be in groups of two. Got that?" Mr. Aizawa said we all nodded. 

(Flashback)

"So what were you thinking about for your hero costume?" Katsuki asked "I don't know but I need to finish the design by tonight" he scoffed "Why do you only do things last minute?" he said walking back into his room. All of a sudden he popped into my room with a paper "Here is a design, this is the only time I am helping you with something like this"