6. Apprehension Test

My alarm clock blared, I sat up and looked over at it to turn it off and saw a sticky note saying 'Sorry honey your mother and I had to leave early! I hope you have a great first day at U.A, when we get home you have to tell us everything! -Love Dad'  i giggled as I sat up and put my uniform on. I decided to go downstairs and make Katsuki a bowl of his favorite cereal. "KATSUKI BAKUGO WAKE YOUR SORRY ASS UP AND GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" I yelled up the stairs, He burst out of his room "YOU WOULDNT DARE!" he yelled, "WATCH ME!" I yelled back. Soon enough I heard a lot of shuffling and stomping coming from upstairs "It took you long enough, now your cereal is soggy"

He passed next to me without saying a word and chugged the bowl of soggy cheerios "Ew Katsuki you are so fucking nasty" I said looking away. "It's not like you're any better," he said "Tch whatever, let's just get to U.A" I responded "So what class are you in any way?" he asked walking behind me. "I got into 1A, you?" "Cool, I got into 1A too. Wanna race?" he said with a smirk "I usually would, but I'm wearing a skirt, do you want the entire world to see my underwear?" I said "NOBODY LOOKS AT MY SISTER" he yelled, "Oh my god Katsuki calm down, you sound so stupid." he looked over at me with a scowl "tch, I'm leaving," he said walking faster. 

I laughed at his childish remarks and ran to school. 

I found 1A and sat down, I started looking through my textbooks. I looked over to see what Katsuki was doing and he had his feet on his desk "Katsuki, put your feet down dumbass!" I whisper yelled. A certain blue-haired boy heard me and immediately went over to scold him. I went back to reading.  "Y/n-chan! I didn't know you were in this class!" I looked up and saw Izuku. "Izuku-Kun, hello! How are you?" I stood up to hug him but Katsuki pushed us away "Now that we are all in the same class, don't even THINK about looking at y/n got that? If I see your eyes on her you're DEAD." he yelled 

"Sit down everyone, It took you 8 seconds to be quiet and that is unacceptable." said a greasy looking man with a scarf. "I am Mr. Aizawa, your homeroom teacher" "that's our teacher?" I heard someone say, I looked around and saw a small looking guy with. Purple balls on his head? weird. "Looking at me hot-stuff?" I heard him say, he wasn't even looking at my eyes he was looking at my boobs? Katsuki and I made a code that if I popped my quirk twice then I need help. I popped my quirk twice and got his attention, I pointed at the little guy. He scowled at him and mouthed 'what' and I pointed to my boobs, probably not the best idea.

"I will wait until Katsuki and Y/n stop talking to continue with my lesson." Said Mr. Aizawa, someone saw Izuku look at us, then everyone was looking at us, well me to be exact. "I am so sorry Mr. Aizawa, please continue." I said 'shit I tried to be formal, did it work? Oh god, that was so embarrassing.' 

"We will be having a quirk apprehension test. Everyone put your gym uniforms on" as he said that he threw our gym uniforms at us and directed everyone to the locker rooms. Someone pulled on my sleeve "What happened, what did the little fucker do to you" it was Katsuki "He's a pervert, in the worst way possible. Can you keep an eye on him for me" I said, he nodded "Thank you big brother" I said and walked away. 

I walked into a noisy locker room, too noisy "Can you girls be a little quieter, I'm getting a headache" I murmured "Of course, sorry! Anyways whats your name I'm Mina Ashido!" said a pink girl "Just call me Bakugo" I said 'crap now it's going to be confusing, I regret saying that' "Alright!" She turned around "Ladies! Attention! This is Bakugo, okay!" she announced. 

I quickly got everyone's names and changed. When we got out we were instructed by Iida to go outside. "Iida! Hey, wait up!" I exclaimed he turned around "Oh hello Mrs. Bakugo I didn't know you were in my class. It's great to see you again" He said "Its great to see you too-" I was cut off by Katsuki "HEY FOUR-EYES LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!" he screamed "Katsuki, it's okay he's my friend, god you're like a guard dog sometimes," I said as I rolled my eyes

"DID YOU JUST COMPARE ME TO A DOG YOU BITCH" he yelled at me "Yeah, and what are you going to do about it." I said walking closer to him, "You two are not going to fight, we have to go outside, come on now!" Iida said chopping the air "Did you just try to hit me?" I asked, "N-no I would do nothing of the sort, now let's go!" He sped away to go outside.

By the time I got there, I was the only girl since all of the girls are still walking behind me "Well well well what do we have here?" A blond boy asked, "Hi?" I said "The name's Denki Kmanari, the coolest guy you will ever meet!" He said with a wink "Yeah ill pass, thanks dude" I said walking past him and going up next to Katsuki. "Alright since everyone is here I have an announcement, if you get the last place on this then you will be expelled. Alright, enough of that, Bakugo would you care to start us off, how far could you throw a ball," He asked. 

"65 meters," we both said "Ah, I forgot that there are two of you, I meant Katsuki Bakugo. I apologize for that Y/n." I bowed my head slightly "Alright Katsuki Bakugo come up here and throw the ball using your quirk, nothing is off-limits as long as it stays in the circle." he said that and threw the ball with his quirk, making it go 705.2 "That's a record Katsuki" I said as I gave him a high five "You bet your ass it is, I am totally getting first place." he smirked "Is that a challenge old man?" I teased "You know it"

In the end, he got 3rd place and I got 5th "DUMBASS I TOLD YOU I WOULD BEAT YOU!" he said while laughing "Katsuki, you said first place, not 3rd" I smirked, his laughing immediately stopped and he looked over at me with a scowl. "Bakuhoe stop bullying Bakugo! Also girlie you are sitting with me from now on!" exclaimed Mina "Saved by the bell, see you later Katsuki" I waved at him. 

"Girl is he always that mean?" Mina asked "Not so much to me, but he is a real dick to others, so I would be careful around him" I laughed "He's kind of hot, you are so lucky to live with him!" She exclaimed, "Ew Mina you can't just say that about somebody's brother, damn!" I yelled. "Wait I have a question," she asked, completely ignoring me "Shoot" I simply replied "Well whats your quirk?" she nervously asked "Girl don't be nervous, but if you're wondering its not exactly the same as my brothers, it's more like a smoke quirk if anything. Basically, I can make little pops from my hands, and from those comes a large amount of smoke that only I can see through. Pretty cool huh." by the time I finished explaining most of the people from 1A seemed to be listening, I got to meet everyone else and they complimented me, and my quirk. 

"It's not that cool if I'm being honest," said Katsuki "You asshole, fuck you." I simply said as I walked out. I've always been insecure about my quirk because everybody praised Katsuki for his, and mine has always been just smoke, a villain's quirk. I hate having him look over me all of the time when he is the one making me feel terrible. Having him as a brother really sucked sometimes. People only wanted to be my friend so that they could either gain popularity or to get closer to Katsuki, and it was tiring. after my little mental rant I got a text:

Best Bro: Come back dumbass, stop crying and toughen up, I didn't even mean it.

Y/n: If you didn't mean it then why did you say it asswipe

Best Bro: 'cause I can, sibling rivalry and that shit

y/n: Katsuki you're just bullying me for the fun of it, but fine i'll come back. 

I quickly put my phone in my purse and picked up my diary:

Dear diary, Today was great, but it went to shit