3. The last day

My alarm was blaring "Its the last day of school, my poor friends, I'm going to miss them" I sadly sighed and slid out of my bed. It was obvious that I was upset about the last day of school. At first glance, you could tell I stayed up all night. I was pale and had dark circles under my eyes. My face was puffy. I opened my door and slowly walked downstairs, I wasn't even ready, which was rare. "Good morning honey- Oh my god what happened to you? You look sick, let me take your temperature." my dad said rushing around the kitchen to find a thermometer. "Dad I don't get sick remember."

He sighed "I apologize, honey I'm just worried about you. Would you like to stay at home?" "No, it's okay. I'm just a little tired is all, it's the last day of school and I'm worried about my friends is all. And besides, I had biology homework last night, which you know keeps me up late" I said "Good morning idiots- what happened to you y/n? Did you get into a fight or something? ILL KICK THEIR ASS" he yelled "Katsuki it's too early for this," I said as I walked upstairs to my room to get ready. 

Once I had my uniform on I walked downstairs and immediately went outside and started walking to school. "Y/n! What the hell is up with you? We walk together remember, together" she said, I ignored him. I was already in a bad mood. "Y/n, good morning- hey are you okay?" Izuku asked "SHUT UP DEKU shes my sister let me take care of her!" he yelled. 

Without thinking I walked up to Izuku and hugged him, he seemed taken aback but hugged back. "Hey, are you okay? I can walk you back home if you don't feel up for school." he said rubbing my back "DEKU GET OFF OF MY SISTER!" he yelled which made me grip onto Izuku tighter. He patted me signaling for me to let go, I sniffled "Thanks Izuku. But I will be okay heh, I didn't get any sleep and I'm just upset" "Well let's get you to class okay, I will walk you" he said giving me a reassuring smile. "WHY ARE YOU TWO IGNORING ME!" Katsuki yelled, "Because you're loud." I simply responded, he scoffed and walked away to his class.

(time skip to after school, because school is boring)

I walked home alone, I needed to get some things from a convenience store. Then I heard gasps and a little girl screaming. I walked up to the front of the store and on the T.V I saw what everyone was scared of. It was a giant blob monster. I looked closer and I saw

Katsuki

"KATSUKI!" I screamed as I ran into the city. All of the races and training got me there with ease "KATSUKI!" i screamed again, tears streaming down my face. "REACH OUT KATSUKI!" i screamed "Y/N GET OUT OF HERE!" Someone screamed 

Midoriya

"GO Y/N-" He got cut off by Katsuki's pained screams. I broke down crying on the street, knowing i wasn't strong enough to get Katsuki out "IM SORRY KATSUKI" i yelled as i charged at the monster, Izuku did the same.

Darkness

I woke up in a hospital, i sat up quickly "KATSUKI!" i screamed "Y/N?" i heard him yell back. I quickly got out of my hospital bed and went into the room next to me where Katsuki was laying on a hospital bed "Oh thank god you're okay!" i exclaimed, tears of happiness streaming down my face. "Come over here you big crybaby" he said, I chuckled and hugged him. "God you're such a dumbass, you and that nerd tried to save me." he said letting me go "Well it worked didn't it?" i teased "Oh thank you y/n my hero!" he exclaimed as he dramatically put the back of his hand onto his face. We both busted out laughing.

"Oh my god, i was so worried about the two of you!" Mom exclaimed as she almost busted the door down. she came over and gave both of us a tight hug "Mom i cant breathe" I strained "You two are so stupid! Going against a villain like that, i should ground you two for the rest of your lives!" she said swatting at our heads "Dear, they are in the hospital, please don't injure them further." "Dad!" I practically jumped on him "Hi honey, glad to see you are doing okay."

"Okay you guys we get it, you missed us. Can we just go home, this hospital smells like shit." Katsuki said, looking around the room. 

"Yeah lets get out of here, just give me a second." They nodded and walked out of the room, i left right after them and went into the room next to Katsuki's hospital room. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" izuku said "Izuku are you okay? What even happened?" i asked walking up to him "Im fine, but when you tried to attack the monster you just got sucked in as well. Bakugo was freaking out and he got you out. But in the end you both are okay!" He smiled. I hugged him "Im glad you're okay, but i really need to get home." I said. He blushed? Strange, "Alright, i will see you at the Entrance Exams y/n! Bye!" And with that i walked out. 

i made a fake diary entry in my head:

Dear Diary, Today was fucking crazy...

[LMAO wait i don't actually remember if Izuku was in the hospital after this happened, but lets pretend he was k? cool, lol Shinsou is gonna take a while to show up. Im trying to get you guys to understand what kind of person y/n is, and it might take a while haha. sorry about that]