9. The date

I woke up this morning from my phone going off. It was Shinsou, I of course answered. "Good morning Y/n." he said "Good morning," I said groggily "Oh did I wake you up? I'm sorry," he said "Don't worry about a thing Shinsou," I said sitting up. "So I will pick you up around 1 is that good?" "Yeah that sounds perfect, I will see you soon" he hung up without a goodbye. I sighed and searched my wardrobe.

I picked a purple shirt with dark jeans and my classic leather jacket, to match my gloves. "OI KATSUKI GET IN HERE" I yelled. He barged in "WHAT" he yelled "Help me with my eyeliner, pretty please" I whined "what are you five? but fine." he walked over and sat on my bed. "Where are you even going dressed like this?" he said while steadying the brush "The mall," I said trying not to move "Ah, cool. Get me another leather jacket while you're there" he quietly said.

When he was done I dragged him over to my closet "Okay which shoes, Black combat boots? Or Sneakers?" I asked "Combat boots duh," he said shoving the boots in my face I put them on and grabbed my phone, and texted Shinsou 

Y/n: I finished getting ready, here's my address (enter address)

Shinsou: Cool I will be over in a bit

I turned my phone off and went downstairs to eat "OH. MY. GOD." My mom screamed "Y/N YOU LOOK SO GOOD!" she screamed running up to me "Pst Mom I have a secret. Don't tell Katsuki" I whispered, she nodded "I've got a date" I whispered. Her eyes widened "FINALLY! MY BABY IS GROWING UP!" she screamed, "Mom calm down he will be here soon." I hushed her. All of a sudden someone knocked at the door. I walked over and opened it. And there stood a wide-eyed Shinsou "You look great Y/n" he muttered

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" Katsuki screamed from the stairs "Oh hello Katsuki, I'm here to take Y/n to the mall." he calmly stated "Alright, we should go before he kills us both" I said walking out of the house. He walked over to a black sports car "Oh you stole your parent's car, I never knew you were so mischievous Shinsou" I smirked, eyeing the car. "Nope, this is my very own car," he said patting the roof. "W-what. Ehem I mean, that's cool I fuck with that." he chuckled "Hop in" he said holding open the passenger door for me. "You can pick out any music you would like, I like all music," he said smiling, "Nah it's okay, my music taste is trash. You can pick" I said. 

He put on some classic rock and backed out of my driveway. "So what do you want to get from the mall?" I asked him "Oh I'm running out of a few things at home. And I was thinking of getting some new clothes," he said turning to me "Ooou Shinsou, you should have a fashion show!" I said "Nope, not happening," he said looking back at the road. "Aw you're no fun, but whatever," I said shifting to look out of the window. "Hey don't be like that," he said placing a hand on my thigh "If you're gonna act like a kid then fine," he said looking at me, I turned to him with a red face and wide eyes. He realized where his hand was and immediately put it back on the steering wheel. "I am so sorry about that," he said staring at the car in front of us "I-its fine" I stuttered

After about 15 minutes of awkward silence, we arrived at the mall. "So what store do you want to go to first?" I asked him "How about that one?" he said pointing to a men's clothing store "Sounds good to me, I need to get Katsuki something anyways," I said smiling, his face dropped a little at the mention of my brother. He started walking, and I followed him close behind "You know you can walk next to me, I'm not going to hurt you," he said chuckling "Yeah, sorry" I mumbled and walked up next to him. 

I walked into the store and saw a men's medium black leather jacket. I take my phone out and send a picture of it to Katsuki

Y/n: Is this one good?

Best bro: yep

I turned my phone off and grabbed the jacket. I walked around in the hoodie section and noticed a black hoodie with a tan cartoon cat on it "Damn it" I cursed, it was a size too big. 'DUDE OVERSIZED HOODIE I TOTALLY FORGOT'  i happily grabbed it and walked around the store to find Shinsou "Psst y/n in here" I heard a whisper "Shinsou?" I asked "Yes, just come here," he said, I walked over to the changing rooms "Okay I'm here," I said he walked out with a black short-sleeved shirt with a black and white striped long-sleeved shirt under it. and to finish off the look black ripped jeans. I blushed "Woah Shinsou, you look... great!" I exclaimed "Thank you y/n, But I have another outfit to show you." he said. 

after a lot of shuffling, he walked out with a white sweatshirt on with a black cartoon cat on it, he still had on the black ripped jeans on. "So? Do you like it" he asked "Duh it looks great on you. Give me a second" I rushed into the changing room next to his and took off my leather jacket, and put on the cat hoodie I picked out earlier. I walked out and saw Shinsou waiting patiently. He looked up and blushed "We accidentally matched, well not matched because they are opposites but close enough, right?" I said twirling "You look... cute," he said. I stopped in my tracks, flustered "W-well um let's go pay for this stuff heh" I said looking away from him. "Yeah let me change"

he walked into his changing room and put his original clothes back on while I just took the sweatshirt off. He walked out in the middle of me taking it off and my shirt rode up, showing off my stomach. "Oops, sorry about that!" I exclaimed. I looked up at him and his face was red "Uh, Shinsou? You okay?" I asked waving a hand in front of his face. He nervously coughed and looked away "Yeah I'm fine, let's go pay," he said walking away. "weird" I whispered to myself

We both paid for our own things and walked out. "So where do you want to go next?" he asked "I don't know actually, I don't need that many things," I said. Both of our stomachs grumbled "I guess we are eating next then" I said embarrassed. He laughed "What food do you want to get?" he asked, "Ooou don't they have a sushi place here?" I asked, "I think so," he said. "Let's go there!" 

We both went looking for the sushi place but apparently, there was none "Hey y/n do you like boba?" he asked, I nodded "I know a really good boba place, let's go" he said walking through a large crowd of people "H-hey Shinsou?" I asked "What's up?" he looked at you "Can I hold your hand, I just don't want to get stuck in the crowd." I said embarrassed. He softly smiled and put my hand in his. He gently interlocked our fingers and started walking.

"Your hands are soft," he said out of the blue "Huh?" I said blushing. he continued walking as if nothing even happened. We walked out of the mall and to his car "Wait Shinsou what about the other stuff you needed?" I asked him "Don't worry about it, ill get it another day." he said looking over at me with a smile. 

After a few minutes of driving later, we were at a fancy boba shop "Welcome! What can I get started for you two?" A nice-looking lady asked "I will have Coffee boba, and she will have caramel" Shinsou ordered, "Coming right up!" she replied, "How did you know I wanted caramel?" I whispered to Shinsou, we both sat down in a booth "The other day at the coffee shop you said you really liked caramel." he smiled "Well I didn't think you would remember" I chuckled "Why wouldn't I?" he asked tilting his head. "Well I'm usually the second choice so people don't remember any personal details about me," I said lowering my head, he looked at me with sad eyes. he was about to say something but the nice looking lady walked over to us, setting our drinks on the table, interrupting him.

She gave Shinsou a napkin and winked when she walked off. He simply scoffed and ripped the napkin in half. "What do you have against napkins?" I asked laughing "It was her number." he deadpanned, I widened my eyes "Oh, makes sense," I said sipping on my boba "How is it?" he asked "It's great! This is the best boba I've had in a while!" I exclaimed, "I'm glad to hear that, thought you would like this place." I smiled 

After finishing our boba we headed out to his car, while we were walking he grabbed onto my hand and interlocked our fingers once again. "Thanks for agreeing to come with me," he said once we got to his car. "Of course! This was really fun!" I said letting go of his hand. 

We both got in and he started driving me back to my house before I got out of the car I leaned over and kissed his cheek "Thank you for everything Shinsou, let's do this again sometime" I said walking away.

I rushed upstairs and into my room before I got the never-ending questions from my mom, or the "talk" again from my dad. 

"Where's the jacket?" Katsuki asked arms crossed "It's literally right here, be patient for once," I said digging through my bag. Once I found the jacket I threw it at his face "Now get out, creep" I said. He walked out and slammed the door behind him. I walked over to my desk and pulled out my diary:

Dear Diary, First date with Shinou went better than expected!