The Truth

~Freed PoV~

The moon festival seems to worship Y/n wishing for good blessing upon the world. It seems that the moon festival is when the moon is in the shape of a women sitting on the moon, so it was kind of a legend. There is a lot of information in here about her.

'The renowned 'Queen of the Dragons', 'Lady of the Light', and 'Mistress of Darkness' are all the same person. She is a female born to the King and Queen of the Gods, Zeus and Hera. She is in the favor of every divine being, and has been granted power from each of them, making her the strongest being alive. Though we have no idea what she is the goddess of, she seems to watch over the people of our world - It is known that she'll choose 1 wizard guild to lend her protections to. To do so, she will join the guild and reveal herself to no one but the master, unless by accident. She has a massive amount of magical power that is the strongest when it's time for the moon festival. She is known to conceal her magical power in order to not be found.'

My eyes widened at what I read, this girl was a goddess. Why would she be on earth? Why isn't she on Mount Olympus? Why is she so youthful looking? I came up with some more questions as I continued reading.

'She will disguise herself as a girl no older than 15 when she is eons old. When she shows herself to humans, she is traditionally a girl around 12.'

There's no more information on her. That's peculiar, I need to tell Laxus, Ever and Bixlow. She could be dangerous.

"Bixlow, I think Y/n's a goddess." I said.

"Why would you think that?" He said.

"The book says so,"

'Dangerous, Dangerous, Dangerous' His babies repeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip - 10 Minutes + Laxus's PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freed and Bixlow came into my room.

"What the hell?!" I said.

"We think Y/N's a Goddess" Freed said.

"Goddess, Goddess, Goddess." Bixlow's babies mocked.

"Why is she on earth then? " I said.

"I'm not sure, maybe we should as her about it." Freed said.

"Alright." I grunted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip - 10 Minutes + Y/N's PoV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone knocked on the door.

The boy's came in and Freed said "Y/n are you really a goddess?"

"Yes, it's supposed to be a secret though - How did you find out?" I asked.

"It's in a book." Freed said.

"Please acknowledge our hotel guest's sleep. It is very late and people need to sleep." A stern women said.

"I'm so sorry, miss." I said.

She left.

"Oi! Is the storm here already?" Bixlow said.

"Oh well, Let's go!" I said.

"We need to find a way of travel first. The train station is closed right now-" Laxus was saying annoyed.

"I have a way, come on." I interrupted.

We went down stairs and when we got outside, I spoke a spell. It was raining, so the spell would work better.

'Father of the sea, earthquakes, storms, and horses I beseech a borrowing of thou's might. I call upon your creations, I call for 5 mighty steeds who may move faster then the speed of light.'