The Visit

Hm, Fairy Tail surely was rowdy. They were fighting so much though, the pink haired boy was adorable but he really wanted to fight me. Anyway, it's been quite a while since that day, 5 years.

~Flashback~

"You smell familiar...Fight me, Y/N!" A salmon haired boy yelled.

"Umm, I don't really like fighting-" I replied. I was cut off by a punch in the face. "Alright, you wanna fight- !" 

"Let's place bets!" Macao said. "Wait a sec, let's go outside before they burn down the guild hall. 

~Timeskip - 15 Minutes~

There were crowds cheering and bets placed. Someone named Gildarts had come back from a mission and Laxus was watching too.

Natsu kicked me in the gut, no reaction from me. He punched my face a million times using his flamed to enhance his punches, on the last punch he was going to deliver - I grabbed his wrist and flipped into the air pulling him with me, I landed on my feet but he landed face first in a crater I created.

"Did she just take all those attacks from Natsu, without reacting, then made a crater in the town?" Wakaba said, shocked.

"Are you alright?" I asked walking into the crater.

No response, he was knocked out cold.

"Hmph." I said my glowing with blue orbs.

Within a second, his body was incased in my healing magic.

Everyone went into shock.

"I might have found my actual parents-" I said to Miss Porlyusica.

"YOUR A FUCKING GODDESS?!" Porlyusica said, the shock and realization coming over her.

"Yes but-" I tried saying but was interrupted with a thud - The old man fainted.

"Is he ok-?" I asked.

"He's just in shock I think, it's not every day you meet a goddess. To correct me, It's not every day your grandson brings back a goddess." Porlyusica said regaining her composure.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I said turned around sulking.

"Your still bi polar, aren't you?" Porlyusica asked with a sigh.

"It's not my fault genetics exist." I grumped.

"Here's some candy." Porlyusica said.

"Ooh Candy!" I said running to her as she gave me the lollipop.

Everyone in the guild was still in shock.

"Exactly, who are your parents?" Porlyusica asked.

"I was given to Acnologia, Sapphira in order of my training but in reality created by the gods. " I replied.

Silence, shock and some more shock and silence.