Grand Magic Games Pt.2

~Laxus PoV~

Y/n's late.. What happened to her? 

"Is Y/-chan coming?" Juvia asked.

"No, she said she had something to do." Cana said.

"I thought you were hungover." Gajeel said to Cana.

"I guess she was unreliable after all.." Mira said.

"Today our guest commentator will be the renowned Empress of Pergrande! Tied for First with Jenny Realight for the title of Miss Fiore, The Greatest Heart Throb around the globe, with power beyond matching... is Empress Y/N!" Chapati Announced.

"Hi...Wait Heart Throb?! When did I-" Y/n said in a bubbly, sweet voice.

"S-she's commentating?" We heard Gramps say, sweatdropping. 

~Third Person PoV~ (I have no idea how to write this in any other PoV)

"Todays event is called 'Chariot'!" Chapati announced.

The teams decided who they would pick, Gajeel for Team B, Natsu for Team A, Sting for Sabertooth, Bacchus from Quatro Ceberus, Risley from Mermaid Heel, Ichiya for Blue Pegasus, Yuka for Lamia Scale, and Kurohebi for Raven Tail.

"Natsu and Gajeel?" Y/n said into the mic, questionable. "Baka! You guys get motion sick!" She said in a finish, with a sulky pout on her face.

Chapati explained the rules, and the contestants went onto the linked chariots. 

Natsu, Gajeel, and Sting were put into last place quite quickly.

"Alright...You guys can have this point.." Sting said.

"Don't go cryin' about that point later." Gajeel growled, as he threw up in his mouth slightly.

"Do you get motion sick too, Laxus?" Mira asked.

"Don't go tellin' Natsu, I'll never live it down." Laxus growled in reply.

When the 2 Fairy Tail Dragon Slayers were going to give up, Lady Y/n made a thought projection at the finish line and started flirting with those at the finish line.

"Oh no ya don't!" The dragon slayers all growled going to the finish line with exceeding vigor. 

"That's playing dirty!" Mira said.

"No, it's not. There's nothing in the rulebook that outlaws flirtation, Mira." Y/n said sweetly in reply.

"You used a thought projection, it's magical interference!" Mira said. 

"The projection itself isn't interfering in the event, I'm not on the chariots - And my magic isn't causing an interference on the chariots. So it isn't against the rules." I said.

"Natsu Dragneel gains 2 points for Fairy Tail Team A scoring 6th Place!" Chapati says.

"Gajeel Redfox gains 1 Point for Fairy Tail Team B scoring 7th Place, while Sting Eucliffe loses?" Chapati said.

"I wonder who would win in a fight... Sting and Rouge vs. Natsu and Gajeel. I think Natsu and Gajeel would win!" Y/n said, thoughtfully. 

"What makes you say that?" Yaijma asked.

"I beat Sting and Rogue with 2 flicks of my fingers in the forest. " She replied bluntly.

"You beat Jura with a wave of your hand." Chapati said, sweatdropping.

"Yeah, bu Laxus can keep up a fight with me for some time if I don't go all out, though I've never had to go all out with humans- and Natsu and Gajeel managed to beat Laxus in the Battle of Fairy Tail while Laxus could easily take on and beat the Twin Dragons. Mentally and Spiritually - Fairy Tail is stronger than Sabertooth. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail are matched in raw strength, each guild has members who are evenly matched with each other. Sting - Natsu, Gajeel - Rogue, Laxus - Orga?, Erza - Minerva, Yukino - Lucy, Rufus - Gray, Giemma -... I'm not sure about Giemma, none of us have seen him fight much. That is a match in raw magic power but our spirit and mentality render us stronger." Y/n said.