The Kidnapping

~Markarov's PoV~

"The quest Y/n took is not an Official Quest," I announced.

"What do you mean, Master?" Erza asked.

"It means it was a fake quest to lure her to Sin," I said.

"Well, Let's get Y/N back then!" Natsu said.

"Knowing how fast she can travel, there is no chance of us catching up to her," I said.

~Y/N PoV~

"Where is the mayor?" I said softly, looking at the flier.

"Behind you." Someone said creepily.

"What the hell-" I said.

"I am the Mayor of This Town." He said.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, sir." I said meekly.

"Oh no, I'm sorry - Lady Y/n-chan." He said, as 7 people came out of the shadows grabbing me.

~Markarov PoV~

"Get Laxus!" I said.

"Alright, Master," Erza replied, leaving to get my idiot grandson.

"Team Natsu, Thunder God Tribe and Laxus will go rescue her," I said.

"I got him," Erza said coming in.

"Why the hell did she break into my house, yell at me about something, and then bring me here," Laxus snapped, annoyed.

"Y/n's went on a fake mission. We're pretty worried about her safety." Levy said.

"So you want me to help?" Laxus said.

"Yes, plus Y/n would call you a stubborn jackass if we see her again," Evergreen said.

"Tch, fine," Laxus said.

~Y/n's PoV~

"Where the hell am I!?" I demanded.

"Lady Y/n-chan, you're in the Raven Tail Guild Hall. Ah, where are my manners? Let me introduce myself - Ivan Dreyar." He said.

"Master's Son?" I asked to question.

"The old man disowned me," Ivan said.

"Well, why do you want me?" I said with a pout.

"4 Reasons, you know where the Lumen Histoire is, you're close enough to Laxus-chan to get the lacrima, you have a massive amount of magical power I could drain into a lacrima and sell, and those fairies will come for you - The old man will give money for you." He said, with an evil smile.

"I don't deny the first one, but taking the lacrima from Laxus will kill him, I will under no circumstance give you my magic, and Master won't give anything for me," I said.

"You're good with laws and reasoning but you can't talk your way out of this." He said.

"Jackass.." I whined under my breath.

~Timeskip - 3 Days~

"YO, Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" Natsu hollered "Oh,"

"What is it, flame brains?" Gray snapped.

"What did you say?" Natsu said budding his forehead against Gray's. "Yo, I'n having one of those.. what are they called? it's a headache with pictures."

"What are you talking about, Natsu," Lucy said shooting the Thunder Legion an apologetic look.

Natsu's face turned to anger.

"They're torturing, Y/n." Natsu said, angry.

"What?!" Laxus growled.

"Y/n's has cuffs on her arms and she's crying while they lash her for being 'weak'," Natsu said furious, simply his family was getting hurt.

"Oi, I think I heard 'Help me, please..' in my head" Gray said.

"I heard it too," Freed confirmed.

"I did too," Evergreen said, confused.

"Yah, me and my babies heard it too," Bixlow said.

"Heard it too, Heard it too, Heard it too!" his babies mimicked.

"I heard it too." Laxus said in his low growl.

~Timeskip - Enough time for Natsu to sniff you out after Laxus nearly electrocuted everyone for arguing~

"OI! SHE'S IN HERE!" Natsu yelled "WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, Y/N!"

Everyone went inside to find Y/n pinned into the wall with the Raven Tail Insignia carved onto her stomach. She was on the verge of death. (sorry babes cant die 😘)

"Y/N!" Natsu yelled, running to her. Even his simplistic mind could process that she was going to die.

"What is this place?" Freed said to Laxus.

"You were minutes too late, my boy." Ivan said, psychotically. "We managed to drain every specimen of magical power she held seconds ago."

Laxus's fury lead him to punching where Ivan's voice came from, but it was a thought projection - He broke the wall though.

"Why would you do that to her!?" Laxus spat, furious.

"It was a method of torture, she refused to help us obtain the lacrima I implanted in you as a child. Sad she has to die, torturing her was so much fun." Ivan said, evilly.

"I'm....n-not.....d-dead.........yet!" Y/n said, spitting out blood breaking her chains.

"Oho! Still fighting, I see?" Ivan said sadistically.

Y/n used her limp arms to pull the dagger out of her neck.

"Well, you don't seem to know my magic." I said, stabbing the dagger into his shoulder.

"It's a thought pro-" Ivan was saying until he hunched over his shoulder bleeding out.

"That is where the brachial artery is, which will leave to you bleeding out immediately without emergency care and seeing you are in the mountains - It is highly unlikely for you to survive." Y/n said with just a slightly shakey voice.

"How..did you reach me through a thought projection?" He said his arm on his shoulder, in pain.

"My blood is on your hands, which allows me to control your body once." Y/n said, sweetly when his illusion disappeared.

"Alright, lets go back to the guild." She said as if she didn't just leave Ivan to die.

"When could you nearly kill someone without remorse....when would you kill someone?" Erza said sadly, in disbelief.

"When I was forced to kill or be killed." Y/n replied.

The Fairy Goddess (Various!Fairy Tail x Strong!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें