Grand Magic Games Pt.1 (With horrible detail because I am very very lazy-)

We're finally at Crocus! I'm so excited! I have to visit the King's Palace first to confirm my identity, that might take a while. I need to go to the hotel to ex-quip into proper clothes for the occasion.

"Hmph!" I said, bumping into someone.

"Watch where you're going, princess." Laxus growled.

"Sorry, Laxus!" I said as I headed in the direction of our hotel. I had to hurry, It wouldn't look good if I was late!

"Where the hell are ya goin', shrimp?" Gajeel said, as Laxus left and I turned around only to bump into Gajeel. 

"The King's Palace, he requested to see me." I said, rubbing my nose.

"Are you in trouble?" He said, mildly interested.

"No-" I said thoughtfully. "But I'm going to be late and that might get me in trouble."

I swear if I run into another dragon slayer, I'm gonna be so late! I was almost at the hotel but I bumped into... Mira?

"Oh....Hi, Y/n." She said.

"Hi Mira!" I said as she walked away, Master had given us the room keys earlier. It seems Master made me room with Laxus, Mira was really upset about that. I think she likes Laxus! I wonder who I like....? Hm, no idea. I don't think I want another boyfriend too soon. I thought walking into the hotel room. I slipped into the bathroom and put on a dress. 

~Timeskip~

"I'm so tired!" I said, yawning. I think Gajeel and Laxus were staring at me.

The building shifted... The Sky Labyrinth

"This is a preliminary round in order to narrow the number of guilds down to 8! We are not responsible for any deaths or injuries caused by the Sky Labyrinth! Kabo!" Mato said.

"Come on!" I said, bubbly.

"Hm." Mira said.

We all went outside..

"You're going in the wrong direction." I said.

"We're going straight, don't act like you know everything." Mira said.

"We have to go all the way up and go straight. The exit's on the top." I said. 

"Showoff...." Mira said.

"We should follow Y/n-chan's directions. At least we have a hint as to where to go." Juvia said.

My eyes fluttered closed and I nearly fell, Laxus grabbed me. 

"Y/n!" He said, concerned.

My eyes opened, they were milky white until they turned back.

"Go North then East." I said.

"How would you know that?" Mira snipped. 

"We're her guild. She ain't gon' fucking lie to us." Gajeel growled, annoyed at Mira's behavior. 

Mira became quiet. We followed my instructions, until the sphere moved.

"Let go." I told everyone as we were hanging. 

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Mira said.

"Yep!" I said, letting go and landing on my feet on the platform directly below us. "It's really not much of a drop." 

Everyone jumped. 

"We need to keep going down now. We need to go South, then west." I said.

"Alright." Gajeel growled as feathery wings blossomed from my back.