sixteen.

okay so this has a tiny bit of 18++ in it but not a lot lol i just kinda felt like adding it here lol okay imma shut up now. enjoy and comment and vote please it means a lot!! love you guys!!!

I wake up wrapped up in Draco. We must have fallen asleep. I looking up at through my eye lashes and smile. He looked so peace full his pale skin mixed with the morning sunlight and his white-blonde hair. He simply looked Gorgeous. How did i ever get so lucky?

"I can feel you staring" I hear him say in his deep groggy morning voice. I giggle slightly and lean up to kiss him. He slowly opens his eyes and i look into his gray eyes and smile. He leans down and kisses me again. I move from his arms and lightly sit on top on him. My hands sit on his chest. I slowly move my hands up and down his chest he grabs my wrists and smirks.

"Don't start something you can't finish" He says moving me off him and positioning himself on top of me in a quick motion pinning my hands above me. I let out a hum and lean up to kiss him.

He kisses me back and trails down my to my neck adding even more purple hues on my neck. I wrap my legs around his torso as he brings his lips back to mine. He slips his cold hands into my shirt his cold rings making me shiver. He slips it off and smirks when he see all the purple marks on my neck he leans down to my ear and whispers "Now everyone will know your mine" he growls lustfully as he moves down my torso kissing it ever so softly.

He un pins my hands and slips my pj bottoms off and my underwear then his boxers. He leans down and kisses me roughly. He kisses every inch of my body softly as if he's afraid he's going to hurt me. I reach down and grab his length causing him to groan against my skin sending goosebumps to form around the skin as his breath washes over it.

He pushes into me slowly holding my body close to his until there is no space between us anymore. He drives into me slow and steady - almost lazily as if he wants this to last a lifetime. I wrap my legs around his torso pulling him in deeper. A soft puff of breath washes over my face as he stares down at me. His silver blue eyes staring back down at me.

I lean up burying my hands into the soft white strands of hair and bring his mouth to mine. Kissing him with everything i had in me.

An hour or so later we collapse into each other both of us are breathing rapidly trying to catch our breath. After we catch them i get up and put my Satan red rob on. "Where you going" he says looking at me from the bed. I smile "To take a shower silly, I don't want to smell at the wedding" I say looking over at him. "Can I come?" he asks playfully a sly grin appearing on his face . "Draco-i" "Pleaseee" he begs. He looks so cute when he begs. "Okay fine come on" he smiles and quickly throws his cloths back on.

We walk to the girls showers and I walk in first to make sure the coast was clear. "Hello?" I say to see if anybody was here. No response. I walk over to Draco and pull him in quickly. I turn the shower on and step in letting the hot water wash the sweat off from earlier activity's.

Soon Draco steps in and I watch as the warm water runs down his angelic body. His white-blonde hair now darkened and drenched in water. I grab the shampoo and pour some in my palm. "Turn around" I say to him. He looks at me confused "Why" I smile a little nervous suddenly. "I'm going to wash your hair" I say reaching up and rubbing the shampoo in his hair once he turned around. I stand on my tippy toes since he was so much more taller then I am.

I massage the shampoo in his hair. He leans back slightly and closes his eyes as I massage the shampoo in once I'm done I motion for him to rinse. He grabs the shampoo and dose the same for me. I lean back as he gently rubs the shampoo in. "Have you done this before" I ask quietly. "No... why" he asks still rubbing my scalp. I shrug "I guess your just really good at this" I say as I start to rinse.

"I could get use to this" he says smirking and pulling me into him and kissing me. I giggle and smile a bit and nod my head. "I could to" I say laying my head on his wet chest. And i really could. I wanted this to become a normal thing for us. I wanted a lot of things but his words "This won't work." Rang its way through my head once more. I shook my head and pulled him closer. I wouldn't think about that right now. Right now i had him. And i would enjoy every moment with him. As long as i could.

After a few more minutes we get out of the shower and sneak our way back to my dorm. I pick up the dress Draco had chosen last night and slip on the dress which was a mauve colored long and showed a little cleavage which Draco didn't like but it was this or  the short red one and in his opinion this one he liked better since it showed less skin. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I grab my concealer and begin to cover up the hickeys. "Hey what are you doing" he asks looking at me his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm covering all of these hickeys up. I can't show up to a wedding with hickeys all over my neck" I say looking at him while I continue to put concealer over the purple hickeys. "But they show everyone who you belong to" he says getting up and grabbing my wrists to stop me. I look up at him and smile. I stand up and kiss him "I am yours. I don't need hickeys to show people I'm yours." he sighs and nods and I continue to cover up the hickeys.

After what felt like forever and loads on concealer  I was finally finished with my make up. I slip on my heals and touch myself up in the mirror. Draco walks behind me. "You look beautiful darling" he says softly wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile and kiss him again. "I'll be back in the morning okay?" I say looking at him. "I'm still going to miss you" he says looking at me sweetly. "I'm going to miss you too" I say quietly. "Iv got to go" We kiss once more before and with that I apparated to the burrow.