Chapter 2: Grayson McCarty

I know what you're thinking. How am I the same age as Nikki? My parents adopted me when I was 3 years old. I love them with all my heart. I never once got curious about my biological ones. They gave me up and I have no interest in them.

Nikki and I don't get along. But theres one thing we have in common, and that's that we both hate, the king bee, a.k a, Brad Woods.

I arrived home and saw my parents watching a movie. Thank God they aren't getting freaky. I swear that one time I came home and heard moaning was a nightmare. We soundproof the walls.

"Do we want to know why you're covered in food?" Mom asked.

"Accident. Don't worry, I'll take care of the problem." I smiled.

"Should we be worried?" Dad asked.

"Nope."

My parents hate Brad's family. Not only did his dad made a move on my mom, but also on Nikki's mom. The dude is sick, he's married and yet he's making passes. The only reason Brad's mom allows this, is cause he's loaded. Gold diggers.

I went to my room and stripped off my clothes and took a shower. "Enough is enough. I'll bring the king bee down."

.........

-Nikki-

The next day, I did my daily routine and then had breakfast. I made my way to my car and someone stop me. I turned around and came face to face with..

"Grayson."

"Nikki."

We stayed there in silence for a few seconds. Not awkward at all.

"Came to push me in another mud puddle?" I asked while crossing my arms.

He laughed.

*flashback*

I was in the park playing on the swings. Once I was done with it, I walked to the slide, except I never made it.

"Time to swim in the mud." I turned around and he pushed me in the mud.

"You're a big meanie!" I cried while getting out of the mud.

"And you're annoying." He stuck his tongue out.

I cried some more. We were only five years old. Believe it or not, we got along until the age of 4, then out of nowhere, he started to be mean and I got tired of him so I started to hate him.

"I hate you." I sobbed.

"Yeah, yeah. Go cry to your mommy." He laughed.

I pushed him in the mud puddle. And we started a mud fight. Our parents had to separate us. And since then, we can't stand each other.

*end of flashback*

"That was awesome and I don't regret it." He smirked.

"Asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, what do you say, we call truce."

"Excuse me?" I gave him a look.

"We both hate someone and we want to make him pay for not only trying to make a pass on our mothers, but for fucking messing with us."

"Brad Woods." I said.

"Exactly. Let's bring down this asshole. Even if it gets a little bloodier."

I smiled. "Fine, I'm in. But this doesn't makes us besties. We're just two people hating the same person and want revenge."

"Couldn't agree more." We shook hands.

..........

"Okayyyyy." Daniela said in disbelief.

We were in P.E. jogging around the gym.

"Yes, we call truce cause king asshole is going down." I replied.

"Well, I would help, but sounds like a two people business." She giggled.

"It's time for this douche to stop bothering us and others. He wont know what hit him." I chuckled.

Brad needs to be taught a lesson. And who better than two people who hate him.

A/N: Chapters will get longer, these were just to introduce the characters and a little banckground story on them.