Chapter 20: Halloween

Ahh Halloween, is that time of the year again. And by that I mean Grayson, he loves to scare me on this day. Even when we weren't on speaking terms, he would scare me big time.

I was writing an essay due tomorrow, when I heard a knock on my window. Okay, nothing weird about that right? I ignored it and continued writing. I heard a knock again and decided that enough is enough. I walked to my window and...

"Roaarr."

"Son of a bitch!" I screamed. They took off their mask and I was angry. "Happy early halloween."

I opened the window and once he was inside, I smacked him upside down. My parents came inside and saw us. It was a very creepy and scary Chucky mask. You know the one from the first three movies.

"Haven't you learned your lesson?" Dad told Grayson.

"I did, but scaring her is fun." He grinned as he got up.

"Go home, Grayson. It's 1am." Mom said before leaving. Dad followed her.

I gave, Grayson a look. "I hate halloween, especially your early halloween."

He chuckled. He walked towards me, and then pulled me into a very passionate kiss.

"Am I forgiven." He said against my neck.

"Yes. Now go home before they come back and see you here." I pecked his lips.

He climbed down and then made a run to his house. I chuckled.

..........

Halloween arrived and I groaned. I hate halloween especially with Grayson. I was in a very peaceful sleep, when I felt someone shaking me.

"What the-" I couldn't finish the sentence. I screamed.

"Boo, sissy." Mia giggled. She was dressed as Chucky and it was extremely creepy.

I hate that doll, is so creepy. I mean I can watch the movie but it still freaks me out. And It had the perfect size and was carrying a plastic knife. I heard laughs. Grayson and Hunter entered my bedroom.

"You idiots." I threw pillows at them. "You seriously dressed Mia as Chucky." I huffed.

"It was fun." Mia hugged me.

"Of course it was. Now there's three against one." I sighed as they chuckled.

"Get ready, we're going to a haunted house later. So be prepared." Hunter told me.

"Excuse me?"

"She's coming and that's final. Try new stuff." Dani added as she entered my bedroom.

"Ughh, I hate you all, except you." I hugged Mia. She gave me a kiss on my cheek.

..........

We arrived at the haunted house that was on a hill. Not creepy at all. I'll make sure to kill everyone. We made our way inside the house and I immediately regret it. I started to leave, when Grayson and Lori grabbed me and dragged me back inside.

As we walked the creepy corridors, people in their costumes jumped and charged at us. I screamed while the others laughed. Some followed us and I made a run. Ughh, I hate this so much. Especially since I got separated from them.

"Hello?" I looked around and no one was here, "Grayson, Dani, Lori..this isn't funny!"

I didn't know where the exit was, I decided to just walk aimlessly. I can watch horror movies, but to actually be in one, is a whole other thing. I felt like I was trapped here with no return. I feel like I'm in that episode of Goosebumps, the house of no return. I do love R.L. Stine's show and movies.

"Say goodnight." I turned to see someone with a mask and pointing a gun at me.

"I'm done with this shit! I fucking hate halloween!" I pushed the person away.

The person grabbed me and proceeded to punch me. Okay, I'm so suing this place for their staff members for attacking someone. I took off their mask and I was shocked.

"Brad." I gasped.

"Surprise bitch, you thought you got rid of me." He laughed. "This is for my parents." He punched me again, "and this is for sending my parents and my awesome self, to jail. I made some friends and they helped me escape." His left eye was twitching.

"Asshole." He turned around and came face to face with Grayson.

He punched Brad and managed to get the gun from him. He gave it to Lori. She grabbed it and then called the police.

"Come here." Dani crotched down and help me get up. "Is he knocked out?"

"Yeah. What this asshole don't know know, is what's awaiting for him in jail." Grayson said as he picked me up bridal style.

"What?" I asked.

"I have a friend there. He was always a rebel and got mixed in the wrong crowd and pay the price with jail." He added.

"Is that the guy your parents told you to stop being friends with?" Dani asked.

"Yeah, Kyle Smith. He has 5 more years there and then he's free. He had to say he was guilty, or his family would pay the price." Grayson told us.

"Wait, what was he accused of?" Lori asked.

"Of selling drug in school to the football team. He did it against his will. I told him millions of time to stop consuming that. One day he didn't have the money to pay, so they put him to work for them. When the time for exams came, he sold a lot since it helps you stay awake and relaxed."

We gave him a look.

"That's what he told me, I never consumed that shit." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, he is going to make Brad's life , hell till he gets out."

We heard sirens, the police entered the haunted house and went to the corridor we were. They grabbed Brad and handcuffed him. The police thanked us. And reward us with 10 thousand dollars. And we knew exactly what to do with that.

It was a freaky night, I hope this teaches Grayson a lesson about Halloween. Who am I kidding, that asshole will still scare me on Halloween, next year.