Chapter 24: Surprises

Time flew by, and we are starting college today. I was very excited. I'm going to study to become a kindergarten teacher, Grayson a social worker like he dreamed. Our college was just 30 minutes away from our houses, but We decided to rent an apartment near the university. Dani, decided that college was just a no for her. Lori respected her decision, but Dani did open up her own, bakery.

"Okay, if we don't stop this, we wont make it on time." I said as he thrusted me from behind.

"We still got 20 more minutes. College is just 5 minutes walking." He flipped me over and entered me again.

He was right, once you have sex, you become addicted. We got caught having sex at my house.

*flashback*

We were watching a movie, and along the way, we got very horny and got crazy under my sheets. Since no one was at my house, we took advantage.

"Ah fuck, Grayson." I moaned very loud.

"You two out!" Dad yelled.

"Shit, I'm about to have blue balls if I stop now." He whispered.

"Then finish." I whispered back.

He thrusted me till he found his release. We got up and changed fast. We went to the living room to find our parents.

"Why our house?" Dad questioned us.

"Because, you weren't here and Jojo and Jared were at their house." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Please tell me you used protection?" Jojo added.

"Of course we did, we are not my parents." I chuckled.

"You told them?" Mom asked Jared and Jojo.

"Hey, they almost had sex in our living room. I had to make sure they at least had protection. They're too young to have kids." Jojo replied.

"At least we don't have sex in the balcony where everyone can see you." Dad told Jared.

"What, it's amazing to do it out in the open." Jared shrugged.

*end of flashback*

I giggled as I remembered that day.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked as he got up.

I got up and grabbed a shirt. "The day we got caught by our parents."

He groaned. "Worst day ever."

We laughed. We finished getting ready and then went to classes.

Grayson

I made my way to class, when suddenly someone crashed into me.

"I'm sorry." He said as we both got up.

When I looked at him, I was stunned. Did I crashed into a mirror?

"You're Grayson. I finally found you." He smiled.

"Excuse me? Finally found me? Have you been spaying on me? And why do we look alike?"

So many questions no answers. He rolled his eyes and dragged me away. We went to the parking lot.

"I came across your profile on instagram. I had to make sure I wasn't crazy, so I hired a Private Investigator." He told me.

"So spying." I glared at him.

"I did my research and dig whatever I could on you-"

"I don't know who you are and I don't care, I have no siblings and you're just someone who looks like me. Stay the fuck away from me."

With that said, I left him there and went to classes. Who the fuck he thinks he is. Siblings or not, he can go fuck himself. I don't care, my biological parents abandoned me, but kept him, and he comes here all happy go lucky. Ugh.

After classes were over, I went to the apartment and found, Nikki watching a movie. She told me her classes are only till 2 pm. I sat down and pulled her I to a very passionate and rough kiss.

We removed our clothes and I took her right here on the couch. It wasn't sweet and gentle. I went rough and she seemed to enjoy it. This would be the first time we go very rough. Once we found our release, we laid there with me still inside her.

"Feel better?" She asked as she catches her breath.

"Much better." I sighed.

She got off me and I threw the condom to the trash can.

"Want to talk about it?" She caressed my face.

"It's crazy and you wouldn't believe me."

"Try me." She smiled.

I chuckled. I placed a soft kiss on her lips. I'm thankful for this little person on my life.

"Well...."

And I told her what happened. She was also shocked that I could possibly have a twin. Then she smacked me upside down when I added that I didn't hear the whole story.

"Gray, just listen to him. Whatever happens, you have me and your family. If they abandoned you, as you say they did, then be grateful that Jojo and Jared adopted you." She told me.

I sighed, "trust me, I'm so grateful for them. They are my parents and no one will change that. I guess the thought of my assholes one leaving me and keeping the other bugged me."

"It's normal. But hear him out, okay?"

"Just for you." I kissed her cheek.

"I love you." She kissed the tip of my nose.

"I love you more." I hugged her.

I seriously would be so lost without her. This girl is my world.