Prologue Continuation

"Master?" Shigaraki noticed.

"All for One! Get away from Ms. Midoriya!" All Might shouted.

"Ah, All Might and the heroes," AFO said grimly as walked in front of Inko, that was until he spotted a certain someone.

"Mom! Dad!" Izuku shouted as he ran over to hug the couple,

"DAD?!" everyone shouted in disbelief.

"Izuku/Son!" the boy's parents said sweetly, excited to see their child. This caused everyone in the room to blanch. Seeing the ruthless and frightening AFO talk in such a sweet tone isn't something you see every day. 

"YOUR DAD IS ALL FOR ONE?!" Bakugo shouted, which got the attention of AFO who gave off a menacing aura to make Bakugo shut up.

Izuku ignored this, for he had his attention on his parents, "What are we doing here sweetie?" Inko asked, causing Izuku to explain what was going on.

~After Explanation~

"Ok, now that you guys are here, let us get everyone seated and in their positions because we are about to start the first AU!" Arachne said happily.

*Snap*

Everyone was seated in their spots, some were ready and some still had questions, but Arachne wasn't going to answer them.

"Snacks and food are on the right," she pointed to two wall funnels with screens above them, "And bathrooms are on the left." she pointed to a corner where the bathrooms were, "For certain AUs, there's a playroom in the back for people that don't feel comfortable watching them." she pointed to a room at the back of the theater.

"That's just a hole in the wall." Twice said looking at the funnels.

"Yes it is my friend, but," she said walking over to said 'hole in the wall',

"If you enter the name on this screen of the food or drink you wish to have, then it'll appear in the funnel!" Arachne said, demonstrating as she entered 'Root Beer' and a bottle of A&W appeared.

"Oooh" the young children said as they stared in awe.

"Ok, let's see what universe will be first," Arachne said as a tablet appears out of thin air in her hands.

"Is that your quirk?" Hagakure asked,

"Um...yes it is. Whatever I think of happens. I call it 'Lucky Thoughts'." she said as she scrolled through her tablet.

"Sounds pretty OP if you ask me." Shinso whispered to no one in particular.

"Ah, this one should be good! Oh, I will have to take Izuku and the children away for this," she said.

"Here, take a lollipop and go to the playroom with Deku, ok?" Arachne said bending down next to Kota and Eri with two lollipops in her hands.

"Ok!" they took the pops and Izuku lead them to the playroom, stopping by a funnel to get 3 bottles of water for them.

"Why did Deku, Kota, and Eri have to leave?" Uraraka asked.

"Because this one is not very pleasant," Arachne said and she swiped her finger upon her tablet in the direction of the theater screen.

'Build our Machine' 

"Build our machine? What does that mean?" Tsu asked,

"I will explain soon, but everyone must get prepared before we start the AU." Arachne said.

To Be Continued...

___________

I will be starting off with a BATIM AU, if you haven't noticed, in the next chapter.

Just so you're aware, Izuku has no specific love interest in this story. 

Goodbye! See you in the next chapter!

-Domino/Arachne/Author-chan

569 words