Crackheads

Izuku was dancing weirdly in a room when Toga and Dabi walked in, "No no, don't touch me there, this is my no-no square. No no, don't touch me there, no no my-" he spots them.

"What the fuck?" Monoma squinted,

Toga started laughing while Dabi made a face that said 'this is normal'. "What're you doing here guys?" Izuku pulled out a gun and pointed it at them.

'Crackheads' 

"Wow, such a sweet name." Shigaraki said sarcastically, knowing he was involved. 

"On a very cold winter's day, there were 4 children who did not fall asleep. They gathered around the fire to celebrate each other and all of their lives." Kurogiri said in a narrator's voice. 

"I can only imagine where this is going..." Jiro voiced her thoughts.

"Don't touch the fire!" Dabi said gazing at the fire right before touching it. It burns him,  "Ooh, that's hot!" 

"Very good Dabi, that IS hot." Kurogiri's face said 'seriously you little shit'.

"Why are you so dumb?" Spinner wondered,

"I can't look at THAT and think he's the same person as THIS." Midnight gestures from the screen to Dabi.

Dabi looks up at Kurogiri with the face of a child that just got baby-powered poured all over himself. Toga, Izuku, and Shigaraki laugh. 

They all stood in front of a door, "This is my mom's vacation house's doorway." Izuku said.

 "That's a big door though." Shigaraki stared at the door, "She's a big lady." said Dabi causing Izuku to look angry.

"Say that one more time, I dare you." AFO threatened. 

He put his hands up, "That's not me!"

"Uh, yeah so, I-I can't log in, I tried everything!" Toga said, Dabi stood in the doorway.

"You don't know your password?" Izuku raised an eyebrow.

"Well...no," she said,

"I feel ya bro." Mic sympathized.

"The new one's too short, whatcha put in?" he asked. Dabi started snorting. Quickly realizing what he said, Izuku wheezed a bit.

This caused some people to snort as well.

"....my dick..?" Toga said, the two boys broke out laughing.

More people began laughing.

"My mom always told me, you gotta look both ways before crossing the road. So that's what we're gonna do, ok?" Dabi educated the others, standing at the edge of a sidewalk.

"I'm gonna demonstrate, are you watching?" he said,

"Yeah," Toga responded. 

"Wait what?" Uraraka looked confused. They should know how to walk across the road, right?

"First, you gotta get on the road and you gotta make sure everything is clear ok?" he walked into the street.

"I don't think that's how you begin..." All Might said.

"This is how my mom always taught me how to do it. So first you look left then-AHH" Dabi flew off the screen getting hit by a car driven by a certain someone.

The boys looked freaked out as Toga pointed in the direction he flew in, laughing.

"Who was that?" Shinso looked at Arachne,