That's My Boy!

'Old Friends'

"Oh, so Midoriya is reuniting with a friend of his?" Todoroki asked,

"You could say that..." Arachne nervously sucked her teeth.

"Hey there sweetheart, how are ya?" Izuku walked in holding a canned beer, he had brown messy hair. "Can I see Hizashi Yamada possibly?"

"So Yamada-san is in this one?" All Might's question sounding more like a comment.

"Sweet!" Mic fist-pumped the air.

"Woah, Midoriya looks like a drunk." Kaminari said.

"Yeah, your gonna need an appointment." the woman behind the desk replied.

"I knew you might say that, and, tell him Izuku Midoriya is out here, he'll be pretty psyched to see an old friend." he said, stumbling on the 'and'.

"Is Present Mic the friend that Deku is reuniting with?" Uraraka wondered,

"You know what, Mr. Yamada is on vacation right now, I'm sorry."

"I guess not," Tokoyami responded. 

Izuku stood up straight looking unsure of what the woman said, "He's on vacation that's-"

"Oh hey! Vanilla Ice!" she cut him off, looking in the direction of a man. She continued to tell him about what she had set up for him before Izuku turned around to look at him, stopping the 1990s hip hop wearer in his steps.

"Vanilla, what's up guy?" Izuku awkwardly asked, "It's been a long time, how ya been?"

Vanilla stayed silent. 

"Oh, another one with Bakugo!" Mina clapped.

"Why did he look uncomfortable once he saw him?" Mr. Compress pondered,

"I got a feeling something bad happened between them." Mt. Lady whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"You're seriously giving me the silent treatment, still?" he huffed, "You know that hurts me."

"Yeah? Well, that's why I'm giving it to you. How's it feel chump!" Vanilla Ice berated.

"Wait, why did Midoriya refer to Bakugo as 'Vanilla'?" Shoji asked,

"Oh, Bakugo is an American Rapper that goes by the name of Vanilla Ice." Arachne answered as the viewers hum in understanding. 

"Rappers and their weird names..." Shigaraki mummbled.

"It's breaking my heart, we were friends for twenty years guy!"

This made Vanilla Ice huff, "We were friends until you banged my mother!!"

"WOAH!" Toga leaned back in her bean bag,

"WHAT DID HE SAY?!" Endeavor was just as taken aback.

"HE KNOCKED UP MY MOM?!" Bakugo was as angry as he could be. People around him moved back in fear of becoming a punching bag as he fumed in anger.

"I didn't know it was her! I swear to god!" he defended, "It's not like her last name is Ice!"

"WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT EXCUSE IS THAT?!" Bakugo yelled at the screen.

Vanilla looked around before saying, "You should've known by the haircut!" he started walking away.

Aizawa, still shocked, nodded at this since he could confirm it, having met the woman before.