Guardians of the Galaxy

"Ok ya'll!" Arachne said, grabbing everyone's attention. "This universe is sort of a 'first meeting' of a team now known as the 'Guardians of the Galaxy'."

"So they protect space?" Aizawa asked,

"No. They protect the people living in it." Arachne corrected.

"So us on Earth?" Kota guessed.

"No, no, no, there is much more out there than you guys know. Other planets with people on them are what they protect. There's a different group that protects Earth." she explained, 

"When they all first met they tried to kill each other for their own selfish intentions, but now they're a functional, yet unfunctional, group of friends." she swiped her tablet towards the screen.

The screen flashed to show Izuku getting pushed out of a shop. "Hey, we had a deal bro!" he shouted. It was then that he noticed a green-skinned girl what's chest-length brown hair and magenta tips in a black combat outfit leaning against the wall on his right. She appeared to be eating some sort of fruit.

"Hey, that's Uraraka!" Kendo said.

"What happened?" Ochako asked,

"Uh...this guy just backed out of a deal on me. If there's one thing I hate, it's a man without integrity." he huffed. "Izuku Midoriya. People call me Star-Lord."

"Cool name," Shinso said.

"It's interesting." Monoma agreed.

"You have the bearing of a man of honor." she said.

Izuku started to toss an orb he was holding from hand to hand, "Well, you know, I wouldn't say that. People say it about me all the time but it's not something I would ever say about myself."

"Why do I feel like he's lying?" Mustard pondered.

Suddenly Ochako grabs the orb, kicks Izuku in the stomach, and runs off. Izuku throws a sort of magnetic rope which catches Ochako's legs and trips her up. As she was getting the rope off her legs, Izuku caught up to her. 

Before the thief could do anything else, Ochako managed to land some hits on him. 

"Ok, is it just me or does that ball seem to have some sort of importance in this?" Hawks voiced causing hums of agreement to echo throughout the theater.

She sat on his stomach and positioned her knife above his face, "This was never the plan." Just then, a wild Katsuki leaped onto her out of nowhere.

"There's Bakugo!" said Sero.

"Put him in the bag, put him in the bag!" Katsuki shouted, a humanoid plant then entered the screen. (I'ma keep Groot as Groot)

"What is that?" Mr. Compress asked,

"That is Groot. Bakugo's best friend and sidekick." Arachne informed.

Groot extended his roots and wrapped them around Ochako. "No, not her, him! Learn genders, man!" Katsuki yelled while holding a seemingly 'feral' Ochako.

Bakugo's comment and Uraraka's behavior earned some chuckles from the audience. 

As Ochako squirmed around in Groot's roots before biting Katsuki's hand.

"Biting?! That's not fair!"

"To imagine Bakugo even uttering the word 'fair'." Todoroki said,

Bakugo didn't pay much attention to him saying this, for he was spacing out, watching the screen as he wondered what the hell was happening.