Fast and Furious (Jail Break)

"Ok, next universe is starting, staring Izuku and Bakugo!" Arachne swiped her tablet screen towards the theater screen.

"About damn time." Bakugo huffed.

'Fast and Furious'

"I'm guessing this universe involves cars?" Nezu asked scaring the ghost out of Arachne,

"Jesus I forgot you were here!" she jumped, "But yeah, just not in this scene."

The camera shows Izuku in prison clothing across from an angry Katsuki.

"I will beat your ass, like a Cherokee drum." Katsuki threatened,

"Nothing really seems different here," Shinso said,

"Maybe one day we'll find out." Izuku glared.

"Never mind."

"Did he just challenge him!?" Kaminari freaked,

"He'll regret it!" Bakugo cracked his knuckles.

"Oh you better hope that day never comes." Katsuki warned. Suddenly, his cell door opened.

"What the?" Spinner said,

Katsuki looked into his cell camera, "I said 'NO' Mr. Nobody! I'm not leaving this cell!"

"What?! That's the perfect opportunity dude! Don't do it!" Twice shouted,

"Seriously, pick one." Monoma said under his breath.

"I'll get out my way, the right way!" he shouted as an alarm went off. Izuku watched from his cell as guards with shock batons blocked Katsuki's way telling him to get back in his cell as he told them it was 'a minor malfunction'.

Leaving no time to waste, Izuku grabbed one of the guards, shocked him, and shocked his cell monitor. Opening his door as well as all of the prison cell doors causing a mass prison riot.

"Well, it looks like Midoriya wants to escape, and he seems to know what he is doing." Kurogiri said.

"Oh yeah! Prison riot!" Twice shouted.

"This is gonna be good." Mustard rubbed his hands together.

Izuku kicked a guard in the face and ran, "Stop him! Don't let him get away!" Katsuki said as he electrocuted a guard in the face.

"He says as he electrocutes him." Mina laughed,

"Shut up!"

Izuku swiftly jumped over the railing to the floor below, using a prisoner as a shield from another guard until he grabbed his gun as a weapon against him. Katsuki was fighting off the guards at his cell before he looked over the railing. The camera pans back to Izuku who jumps over another railing to fight off more guards.

Katsuki jumps over his railing as well but as soon as he came down, a prisoner tries to stab him with a pocket knife. Easy as it was, Katsuki grabbed his arm, twisted it, and smashed a cell door on it.

Some people in the audience winced.

"That's gotta hurt!" Mirio said.

Izuku was still fighting off guards down below, he hit one in the head causing him to flip over. 

"Hobbs!" a prisoner yelled catching Katsuki's attention.

"Hobbs?" Mina said,

"That's Bakugo's name in this, Katsuki Hobbs. Izuku's is Izuku Shaw." Arachne said as everyone nodded in understanding.

"I been waitin' a long time for this!" the prisoner tried to stab him before Katsuki caught his hand and stabbed the knife right back into his chest. "Keep waitin' bitch." he pushed him out of the way.

"Ooh! Burn!" Kaminari cheered,

"Young Midoriya and Young Bakugo seem to be very strong, even without quirks." All Might stated. Two elders hummed in agreement.

Katsuki continues to punch a guard until he got shot, "Rubber bullets, big mistake." he throws the guard in the air onto another one before heading over to his shooter, grabbing his gun, shooting him in the foot, and shooting the other guards behind him.

The guards he didn't shoot shot at him, adding to his anger. He smacked the gun out of the hands of the closest one to him and picked him up, throwing him on top of two others.

"He really doesn't like rubber bullets." Toga said,

"Who would?" Shigaraki questioned.

"I feel like we should test this theory..." Todoroki turned to his classmate, "Momo, can you-" 

"No, I'm not getting myself killed." she shutdown the idea.

"Wise choice ponytail." Bakugo grumbled.

Izuku bashed someone's head onto yet another railing. He looked to his side, the doors were being locked down, Katsuki was looking in the same direction until he and Izuku met eyes. Izuku pushed through the mob while Katsuki started to chase after him from above.

Izuku kicked a group of guards into a wall. Katsuki, still a floor above him, slid on the floor through the railing and hit a fence before landing on the ground and breaking an angry prisoner's arm.

Meanwhile, Izuku was leaping over fights and climbing the fence above them to get past.

"Parkour!" Kirishima referenced.

Katsuki seemingly sensed people coming at him from behind. He stretched out both arms hitting them in the face, the force flipping them over.

He grabbed a guard and head-butted his helmet before spotting three guards blocking the exit with shields.

"How's he going to get past them?" Kota asked,

Katsuki stomped over to them. The screen showed the hallway the exit lead to, the three guards all flew into the wall.

"Oh."

The screen went back to Izuku up ahead taking down some more guards before Katsuki tackled him and they slid out of the prison facility right before the door shut. As they were getting up on their feet in fighting stances, guards surrounded them from all angles with guns out.

"They made it out!" Eri smiled,

"But there's still one little problem," Nejire said.

"This isn't gonna end well..." Hawks sighed.

Just then, a certain blond-haired man with blue eyes walked over, Izuku and Katsuki looked his way.

"All Might?" Iida said.

Toshinori pulled up his sleeve and looked at his watch, "Ah, it took longer than I expected."

The screen darkened,

'This AU's Battle Has Ended.'

"That was interesting." went Nezu,

"They're so good at hand-to-hand combat." All Might praised,

"That was so cool!" the Kota cheered.

"Let's get on with the next one already!" Bakugo shouted.

------------------

985 words