ask fic #1

Quinn swam over to Rachel, the cool water of the pool providing a bare amount of respite from the heat of Ohio summer. It was currently ninety degrees out and Quinn was glad that no one was around. That way, she could spend the day with her girlfriend, naked in the pool, so they wouldn't suffer from heatstroke.

She wrapped her arms around Rachel and pressed up against her, cock sliding in between Rachel's ass cheeks.

"Baby..." Rachel hummed, her head tilting back to kiss the side of Quinn's head. "I know what you want to do, and I don't think it's hygienic."

"I'll call Puck to clean it later, Rach. I promise." Quinn husked, knowing that the sound of her throaty voice would send shivers up Rachel's spine. She reached around, cupped Rachel's presently limp cock. As soon as Quinn began to stroke her, up and down in an expert motion, Rachel's six and a half inch dick hardened almost instantaneously. "Now... Why don't you stick your ass out and let me fuck you, hmm?"

Rachel groaned and fucked Quinn's fist, making the water ripple around them. But Quinn wasn't having any of it. She squeezed Rachel's shaft, eliciting a wheeze out of the smaller girl. "Don't be a naughty girl, Rachel. I said spread 'em."

Rachel rubbed her ass crack up and down Quinn's completely hard meat before leaning up against the pool gutters. She reached back with one hand and pried one ass cheek apart. Through the chlorine blue of the water, Quinn could see the puckered hole she loved burying herself into. With a growl, Quinn slid a digit inside her. Rachel was still loose from their earlier heated activities that Quinn was sure that she could just slide right in.

And she did. Her cock glided inside Rachel's anus, both groaning at the sensation of the heat of Rachel's body and the cool water of the pool. Quinn slammed Rachel roughly against the wall and reached up to palm her tits roughly. "I guess I did a great job making your hole loose and ready for me, huh?"

"Fuck, you did..." Rachel whimpered, arm reaching back to claw against Quinn's neck. The blonde moaned, her left hand reaching down to jerk off Rachel's cock. She pressed against the slit, grinning when the brunette convulsed and gasped. "Quinn, please... I need it faster."

"Need what, babe?" Quinn rolled her hips, the water sloshing around their heated bodies. She grasped the back of Rachel's neck and pushed her up against the pool walls, her other hand still jerking off Rachel's hot, pulsing cock. "Use your dirty words."

Rachel squeezed her eyes shut and became limp in Quinn's arms. "Your cock... Your hard, thick meat... I need it pounding into me. I need to feel every inch of that dick hitting all my spots, Quinn." Rachel sputtered when Quinn slammed into her rough and hard, slamming her against the wall.  "Yes!" She shrieked, knuckles turning white due to her tight grip against the gutters. "Just like that, Quinn. Just use me. Fuck me until you spill your load in my ass—"

"Fuck," Quinn growled and covered Rachel's mouth so she would stop talking. Rachel's dirty talk always sent Quinn over the edge, sometimes too soon. "I need to do something with that filthy mouth later." She promised, her stiff nipples dragging across Rachel's smooth back. "You gonna take my cum like a needy girl, Rach? You gonna milk my cock dry?"

"Yes, yes, yes..." Rachel chanted, her hips undulating against Quinn's cock in greedy thrusts, as fast as she could manage with the water slowing her down. "Oh!" She shrieked. "Right there! Unh, yes..."

Rachel's moans were driving Quinn insane, her fist tightening around Rachel's shaft. She jacked her off in time with her thrust inside Rachel's grasping ass. "Fuck yeah, take it. I know how much you love my cock in your sexy ass, baby." Quinn grinned and tugged Rachel's nipples, knowing how sensitive they were. Rachel shrieked and in Quinn's hands, her cock pulsed and ropes of thick, white cum spurted out all over the pool walls.

Quinn moaned and buried her face against the back of Rachel's neck. She slammed Rachel flat against the wall and pounded into her, growling 'take my cum...' as she pumped Rachel's ass full of her jizz. "God, yeah..."

Rachel turned around and wrapped her hand around both of their shafts. "Your turn." She husked, a salacious smirk adorning her lips.