ask fic #5 - sequel to #1

The cool water streamed from the shower as Quinn stepped in and rinsed the chlorine from her hair. She just finished swimming with Rachel, and her skin was already puckered and pink. She sighed softly, the heat of Lima during the summertime always did wonders to her sex drive. Quinn reached for the shampoo bottle when she heard footsteps.

"Rachel? That you?" She didn't have to be answered as Rachel yanked the curtains apart and stepped in behind Quinn. A gasp escaped her when Rachel's cock, hard again, pressed into her ass. "Babe, we just got out of the pool after five rounds of sex—"

"And three out of five times, you were the one pounding into me with your hard cock." Rachel reached around Quinn's hip and grasped her limp cock. She stroked it a few times while her erect cock pressed in between Quinn's ass cheeks to hump against her. "I just want to even out the odds a little bit."

Reaching for the bottle of lube she kept in the shower rack, Rachel pushed Quinn to lean against the cool tiles, the water now streaming between their slick bodies. She lubed up her fingers and slid one inside Quinn's warm asshole, her muscles still tender from Rachel's rough pounding earlier that day. "Can't wait to get inside you again." Rachel purred against Quinn's damp neck, her tongue lapping away at the droplets of water as she fingered Quinn. The blonde trembled, her cheeks pressed against the tiles.

"Fuck, I'm stretched out enough." Quinn spat out. "Need your cock in me."

Rachel smirked and obeyed, slapping Quinn's blushing ass roughly before positioning the tip of her leaking cock into Quinn's entrance. In one thrust, she sheathed her entire girth inside the blonde, earning her a gasp. Rachel, rising to the tips of her toes, took off pounding into Quinn as her moans echoed inside the bathroom. "You sound so fucking good moaning like that." Rachel husked, her hand fisting Quinn's erect cock.

"Holy shit, baby... Your cock—it's so..." Quinn choked back a moan, her dick heavy and pulsating in Rachel's again for goodness knows how many times that day. "So good." She murmured, reaching back to wrap her arm around Rachel's neck, back twisting for a sloppy kiss that Rachel delivered. Her thick meat, pounding into Quinn's ass faster, twitched as Quinn sucked on Rachel's tongue.

"I'm gonna come." Rachel panted, the clapping of her hips against Quinn's ass was making her throb. Coupled with Quinn's moans, Rachel was almost ready to blow. "I'm going to unload in your ass, baby. You love it when I do that, right? Say it." Her voice turned into a growl, her hand tightening around Quinn's swinging cock.

Quinn whimpered and nodded. "Yes, yes... I want to feel your thick cum pumping inside—fuck,Rachel!" She screamed, and Rachel sighed at the sight and the sound of Quinn, her pale cock pulsing out ropes of cum all over the brunette's hand. Rutting harder in an almost impatient pace, Rachel grunted out Quinn's name and dumped her cum inside Quinn's convulsing ass.

"There..." Rachel groaned, hips moving in shallow thrusts to push her cum deeper into Quinn's hole. "Now we're even."